Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $9.49-13.49

Love it!

I absolutely love this moisturizing body yogurt.. It is so soft and creamy and absorbs right into your skin with no greasy residue. Skin is so smooth and soft after use. Highly recommended!

June 13, 2017

Another amazing Aveeno product!

There's absolutely nothing to not love about this product! It feels super soft and smooth, doesn't leave a greasy or oily feel, and smells lovely. I have sensitive skin at times, and (as with much of the Aveeno product line) I can use this without any irritations. I just love it!

Wrap me up

I have never used a body yogurt before but i will definitly be using this one again. The smell is great andaat long after you rub it in. Leaves skkn feeling smoth and clean no sticky feeling. Great for feet and rough patches i noticed a differance in just 2 days. Highly recommend

Amazing smell!

I absolutely love this lotion! It smells just heavenly! I put it on twice a day, morning and night. My skin has been staying healthy and looks and smells great! Will definitely buy this product again.

June 13, 2017

I'm not really the type to use a body lotion, but #igotitfree from #chickadvisor.. I gotta say I am SO glad I tried this!! My skin is SO soft & has a nice light vanilla scent.. omg so good!! There is no greasy residue after application, & the lotion soaked right into my skin quickly.. Highly recommend it - I'll be buying it!

June 13, 2017

This is my favourite lotion hands down!

Aveeno has always had great products but this lotion in particular is magical. It is so soft and creamy and leaves my skin feeling soft for a long time after.

Not to mention that it also smells great.

I would definitely purchase this again.

June 13, 2017

Aveeno crème hydratante quotidienne vanille et avoine.

Sublime! Odeur agréable on a presque le goût d'y goûter!
    Utiliser avec la crème nettoyante sous la douche les 2 combinés et ma peau garde cette odeur délicieuse. Je n'utilisais pas de crème avant, dorénavant je ne m'en passerais plus, surtout après le rasage de mes jambes hydrate bien sans effet collant.

works nice

This product provide deep moisture on my dry skin very well, and after I use for a week I feel my skin is smoother and my skin now looks and feels great I'm more confident now, I will keep using for better result.

June 13, 2017

I'm not sure I would buy this

When I first open the lid to the jar of the body yogurt lotion, I immediately thought of my vanilla yogurt! It smells sooooo good and naturally sweet. The lotion goes on well and rubs into my skin quickly. I was hoping that this body lotion wasn't the same as Aveeno body lotions I've tried in the past, but it seemed it did. I feel like there is a residue on my skin, and you can really tell when it rubs off on to black clothing. I will continue using my pot of lotion, but might just use it for my hands instead of getting my clothes dirty and messy looking.

Love it!!!

I received the Aveeno Vanilla and Oats Body Cream via the Product Review Club. As I opened the jar, I was greeted by a warm vanilla smell, not to overpowering, just nice and subtle. It has a nice smooth texture (I wasn't sure what too expect with the oats) My skin was able to easily absorb the cream and it wasn't at all greasy. My skin felt soft and moisturized. I will definitely be buying this product once I run out, I LOVED it!!