Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $9.49-13.49

Amazing smell!

I absolutely love this lotion! It smells just heavenly! I put it on twice a day, morning and night. My skin has been staying healthy and looks and smells great! Will definitely buy this product again.

June 13, 2017

I'm not really the type to use a body lotion, but #igotitfree from #chickadvisor.. I gotta say I am SO glad I tried this!! My skin is SO soft & has a nice light vanilla scent.. omg so good!! There is no greasy residue after application, & the lotion soaked right into my skin quickly.. Highly recommend it - I'll be buying it!

June 13, 2017

This is my favourite lotion hands down!

Aveeno has always had great products but this lotion in particular is magical. It is so soft and creamy and leaves my skin feeling soft for a long time after.

Not to mention that it also smells great.

I would definitely purchase this again.

June 13, 2017

Aveeno crème hydratante quotidienne vanille et avoine.

Sublime! Odeur agréable on a presque le goût d'y goûter!
    Utiliser avec la crème nettoyante sous la douche les 2 combinés et ma peau garde cette odeur délicieuse. Je n'utilisais pas de crème avant, dorénavant je ne m'en passerais plus, surtout après le rasage de mes jambes hydrate bien sans effet collant.

works nice

This product provide deep moisture on my dry skin very well, and after I use for a week I feel my skin is smoother and my skin now looks and feels great I'm more confident now, I will keep using for better result.

June 13, 2017

I'm not sure I would buy this

When I first open the lid to the jar of the body yogurt lotion, I immediately thought of my vanilla yogurt! It smells sooooo good and naturally sweet. The lotion goes on well and rubs into my skin quickly. I was hoping that this body lotion wasn't the same as Aveeno body lotions I've tried in the past, but it seemed it did. I feel like there is a residue on my skin, and you can really tell when it rubs off on to black clothing. I will continue using my pot of lotion, but might just use it for my hands instead of getting my clothes dirty and messy looking.

Love it!!!

I received the Aveeno Vanilla and Oats Body Cream via the Product Review Club. As I opened the jar, I was greeted by a warm vanilla smell, not to overpowering, just nice and subtle. It has a nice smooth texture (I wasn't sure what too expect with the oats) My skin was able to easily absorb the cream and it wasn't at all greasy. My skin felt soft and moisturized. I will definitely be buying this product once I run out, I LOVED it!!

My New Favourite!!!

I'm already obsessed with the scent of Vanilla but Aveeno's Body Yogourt Lotion smells so amazing that you feel like you're a dessert! It's extremely moisturizing and keeps yours skin feeling super soft with a pretty scent. A little really goes a long way so it could probably last a good amount of time. I use it day and night right after my shower. This will be a staple product I continue to use!

June 13, 2017

Delightful to use and smell!

The smell is amazing and the product definitely stands up to the expectations of an Aveeno product! I've been using this on my legs after shaving them in the shower and my legs are moisturized all day long! Normally I have to moisturize them a couple more times through the day. While having a lovely scent it's definitely not overpowering like some can be.

I loved the product

I received this sample product recently, and I love it. I have been a fan of Aveeno for years, but I must admit, I think this is my favourite. When I used it, made my dry skin clear up and smelled wonderful. Nice smooth feeling when applied to my hands. Mild and gentle.