Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $9.49-13.49

Love this Body Yogurt!

Chick Advisor sent me this Aveeno Body Yogurt to try...#gotitfee. I just love this Vanilla and Oats Body Yogurt Lotion! Love the soft vanilla smell it has, not a real strong smell just a nice subtle one. The Lotion is the best. It's so thick and creamy and makes my skin feel so incredibly soft. My hands and feet were getting very dry and after the first application I could feel a big difference. I will for sure be buying this again!

Wonderful vanilla scent!

I was given the Aveeno vanilla and oat cream to try out for free. This new scent is so lovely! I think it smells like Boston cream donut. So yummy! It works well, is not greasy and very moisturizing. Even the husband loves it!

Love this product

I love this new scent, vanilla and oats. I received a full size trial and its great on the skin and works all over the body. My kids love it too and it has a nice fresh scent. I would recommend this to friends and family and would love to try the other scents.

#gotitfree #AveenoBodyYogurt

Moisturize

I received the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Vanilla and Oats from Chick Advisor. The consitincey was like yogurt. A nice soft smooth cream. With a nice soft scent. I used it before bed mostly so my skin felt soft when I woke up the next morning.

3.2/5

Enjoyed the outcome.

I have used the Aveeno body yogurt faukrfully since recieving it and I am quite pleased with the outcome. My skin feels healthier, softer. Even dryer areas such as the elbows and knees are no longer dry.
    #AveenoBodyYogurt #gotitfree

June 19, 2017

Hydratation complète et odeur divine

J'aime beaucoup la lotion corporelle de type yogourt de Aveeno. Elle sent très bon et laisse un fini soyeux sur la peau. L'hydratation est simple et efficace avec ce produit!

Quel bon produit

J'ai pas encore finie le produit mais depuis que je l'utilise ma peau sens meilleur et plus douce. L'odeur de vanille reste un certain moment. En plus sa l'aide à rendre la peau moins secs

Absorbe rapidement

J'ai adoré ce produit. Contrairement au boby wash, ce produit laisse une bonne odeur sur le corps. Rapidement absorbé par la peau et parfaitement hydratant.

Amazing lotion

This lotion is the best! Smells great and is not too greasy. I #gotitfree in exchange for my review. Aveeno products are a bit on the expensive side though.

June 19, 2017

Wonderful product for the body

Aveeno lotion is slightly heavier than an ordinary lotion yet lighter than a cream. This gives you good protection, with a 'second skin' feeling. It absorbs well and the skin has a mild glow in appreciation. You'll need something extra for the hands if you have dry ones though.