AVEENO Oat Mask with Pomegranate Seed Extract Reviews
#26 in Face Masks

Pamper your skin with the rich and velvety texture of the AVEENO® OAT MASK. Formulated with prebiotic oat, it deeply nourishes and hydrates skin, even dry skin.
• Infused with pomegranate seed extract and kiwi water
• Boosts skin’s natural vitality and glow
• This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, allergy tested, non-comedogenic and gentle

Dorlotez votre peau grâce à la texture riche et veloutée du MASQUE À L'AVOINE AVEENO®. À base d'avoine prébiotique, il nourrit et hydrate en profondeur, même la peau sèche.
• Infusé d'extrait de graines de grenade et d'eau de kiwi
• Rehausse la vitalité et l'éclat naturels de la peau

You may also like AVEENO® Oat Masks with Moringa Seed Extract or with Pumpkin Seed Extract

August 18, 2019
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Fresh

This mask makes your skin feel fresh it goes along way not expensive sive either makes skin feel good opens pores up leaving skin feeling good well looked after

August 15, 2019
    New York, United States

Very Nourishing

I got to try this product for free and it was amazing. I was so happy with how moisturizing the mask felt because so many masks make my skin feel tight and dry after. I will definitely be buying it when I run out.

Amazing product

I only trust Aveeno for my skin. Very dependable brand and true to its promise. Always leaves my very skin soft and glowing! My friends are always complementing how great my skin are. This mask is definitely amazing!

Fruity, hydrating mask

The Aveno Oat Mask with Pomegranate Seed Extract was a pretty shade of pink, and smelled fruity. It was creamy and easy to apply and remove. My skin burned a little when I first applied it, but then it felt rather soothing. I didn't see much difference when I removed it, but my skin felt smooth and hydrated

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Amazing skin

Aveena is the best skin care. So soft and kind on the skin. Always works for me and my grandchildren due to sentive skin. I loved this mask. Nourishing looking clean skin results

New Brunswick, Canada

I loved this product!

Aveeno is one of my top three favourite skincare brands. It leaves my skin soft and glowing. Their prices are very affordable. I've told my daughters and many friends to try Aveeno before spending too much money on overpriced brands.

August 13, 2019

It was great

I absolutely loved it, it made my skin feel really soft and it smelled absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend this awesome product to a friend.