AVEENO Oat Mask with Pomegranate Seed Extract Reviews
#5 in Face Masks

Pamper your skin with the rich and velvety texture of the AVEENO® OAT MASK. Formulated with prebiotic oat, it deeply nourishes and hydrates skin, even dry skin.
• Infused with pomegranate seed extract and kiwi water
• Boosts skin’s natural vitality and glow
• This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, allergy tested, non-comedogenic and gentle

Dorlotez votre peau grâce à la texture riche et veloutée du MASQUE À L'AVOINE AVEENO®. À base d'avoine prébiotique, il nourrit et hydrate en profondeur, même la peau sèche.
• Infusé d'extrait de graines de grenade et d'eau de kiwi
• Rehausse la vitalité et l'éclat naturels de la peau

You may also like AVEENO® Oat Masks with Moringa Seed Extract or with Pumpkin Seed Extract

October 09, 2019

great

I love aveeno and these oat masks are great for the winter months. This pomegranate seed mask smells so wonderful and I absolutely love the texture and feel. Pomegranate is full of antioxidants and I love it

October 08, 2019
    United States

Smells good

Always been a fan of Aveeno products, this oat mask is a new product I have not tried before and I am pleasantly surprised since it smells good and it works well as well.

3.2/5

October 07, 2019

OK product

I thought this product was OK. I put it on and take it off. No bad smell. It was easy to take off. It did make my skin feel nice temporary.

I received this product for free for my review.

October 06, 2019

Great oat mask!

Aveeno oat mask with pomegranate seed extract made from oat flour with the hint of pomegranate extract and kiwi water. It has a creamy texture and easy to apply: just damp skin a apply mask, wait for 5-10 minutes and then rinse. My skin feels so soft and smooth after.
    Will definitely recommend it.
    I received it free to try and review

October 04, 2019

Pleasant scent, pampering experience!

My skin definitely felt very soft and happy after using this mask. I've never tried a mask that asks you to wet your face before using, so I was worried that the product would drip all over my clothes but surprisingly it did not. I enjoyed the light scent and my skin didn't react negatively at all. I am looking forward to using this product a few more times to see how it performs longer term. It's a nice change from the clay masks that I usually use because while those ones harden, this Oat Mask stays moist (within the time frame of 5-10 mins; beyond that it I would assume it would dry down eventually) and so it's really comfortable on the face. This would be a fun product to use with girlfriends on a girls' night in!

I received this product for free, but my opinions as always are my own.

October 03, 2019

Smells yummy

Love the feel of the Aveno pomegranate mask goes on smooth, smells yummy and left my skin feeling smooth. I even shared it with my best friend and we both loved the results.

October 02, 2019

So Soft!

I received this face mask #gotitfree to try from chick advisor and the results were ultra soft skin! My skin was so soft and moisturized it didn't feel like I even needed to moisturize after even though my skin is usually on the dryer side. Highly recommend everyone try it out!

Masque riche et velouté

Le masque à l’avoine Aveeno hydrate en profondeur la peau. Sa texture riche et veloutée laisse une sensation agréable sur le visage. Dès la première application on en ressent les bienfaits. Je le recommande! C’est une belle façon de ce faire dorloter:)

Great drugstore glow mask

As a dry skinned girl I always go for any sort of product that will give me a glow and not look like my face is going to peel with dry spots. This mask is made of pretty natural ingredients and the after effects are definitely present. I’ll have to use it more to get a better idea though!

A little glow

Love the smell, like the texture soft and not tacky. Stay on easily. After one use you’ll will have a little glow. You don’t need a lot to see the results.