Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser Reviews

With moisture-rich Soy extracts, this soap-free cleanser lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and gentle enough to use every day, even on sensitive skin.

July 01, 2017

Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser

I decided to give this cleanser a try after seeing so many positive reviews and people raving about it! K normally like to use the clear complexion aveeno face wash due to having acne prone skin. Sometimes I like to give my skin a break from products made for acne as they have harsher chemicals and can be skin drying. Now that I am in my later 20's I am more conscience of products o use on my face and I am showing small signs of aging and " tired " looking skin. Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser left my skin feeling amazing all day, it removes makeup and has an amazing consistency. It's very lightly scented and has mostly natural ingredients you can feel good about. I was so surprised with this cleanser, I'm addicted ans will be switching to this cleanser now I just love how bright my skin was and it felt so clean and soft.

June 28, 2017

A nice cleanser

Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser claims to have moisture rich soy extract, to help improve skin tone, texture, and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This cleanser claims to lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. I am very selective when it comes to facial cleansers and i tried it with an open mind. What i have noticed is that it does clean well ,although a heavy makeup removal still requires a seperate cleanser but it does clean and doesnot give an overdried feeling.skin feels soft and supple. Regarding the brightening feature,i have doubts that a facial cleanser can brighten skin but in longterm use,will update.

2.2/5

June 15, 2017

Not for me

I got this product twice. Second time by accident.
    I found that it really didn't work for my skin.
    It didn't leave my skin feeling really clean. Like I still had a layer of dead skin.
    I won't be buying this again.

May 13, 2017

Love love love anything aveeno. Just something about it that seems so natural. Love the feel of it and love how it works so well for many skin types. If it's good enough for Jennifer Aniston then it's good enough for me

May 12, 2017

I absolutely love this product !!! I have been using it for years and I always get compliments on my skin, I also use the moisturizer and that works equally as well and seems to last a long time !

May 11, 2017

I have been searching for the perfect cleanser for years that doesn't cause acne or dry out my skin. I finally found it!! I've been using this Aveeno cleanser for 6 months now and absolutely love it. I have combination skin and was worried that this product would be too moisturizing, ultimately adding to my oils and causing more acne. However, it did the exact opposite of that. I use this cleanser twice a day, combined with the Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner, and have noticed a big difference in the amount of acne I get. I still have acne, but it has improved so much since switching from other products. If you're looking for a cleanser that's lightweight and will improve your skin condition, this is the one!

May 04, 2017

Cher mais marche vraiment bien jaurais aimer essayer avant mais quand meme je nest pas gaspiller mon argent je recommande fortement a tous surtout la aveeno baby

April 15, 2017

my skin is typically dry, but this product leaves my skin feeling clean, without feeling stripped and dried out. Doesn't lather a lot, but I like that. Has a pleasant not overpowering smell.

April 12, 2017

I purchased this at Shoppers Drug Mart on the weekend. I have now used this product a couple of times and I HATE IT!!!! It cleans well, lathers nicely but OMG it stinks!!! It smells like some kind of strong dish detergent. I can't stand it!
    I thought maybe I didn't shake it up enough. I tried again another day and I have even gotten my husband to shake it up. It still has the same smell. Its horrible.

As a product it works great to clean your skin, but I just cant get past the very strong chemical soap smell.

This product also dries out my skin. I noticed a considerable difference the next morning. I use moisturizer every night so seeing that much change in my skin with only one different thing added (the cleanser) It sealed the deal for me.
    This is the first Aveeno product I did not enjoy. Too bad. Thanks but no thanks. I will pass on this one.

3.2/5

April 11, 2017

I do like it, I had purchased this because it was on sale at shoppers for 7.99. I was out of my current brand so I tried it out. Cleaned my face left it nice and radiant