Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #637 out of 1086 in Facial Cleansers

With moisture-rich Soy extracts, this soap-free cleanser lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and gentle enough to use every day, even on sensitive skin.

May 11, 2017

I have been searching for the perfect cleanser for years that doesn't cause acne or dry out my skin. I finally found it!! I've been using this Aveeno cleanser for 6 months now and absolutely love it. I have combination skin and was worried that this product would be too moisturizing, ultimately adding to my oils and causing more acne. However, it did the exact opposite of that. I use this cleanser twice a day, combined with the Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner, and have noticed a big difference in the amount of acne I get. I still have acne, but it has improved so much since switching from other products. If you're looking for a cleanser that's lightweight and will improve your skin condition, this is the one!

May 04, 2017

Cher mais marche vraiment bien jaurais aimer essayer avant mais quand meme je nest pas gaspiller mon argent je recommande fortement a tous surtout la aveeno baby

April 12, 2017

I purchased this at Shoppers Drug Mart on the weekend. I have now used this product a couple of times and I HATE IT!!!! It cleans well, lathers nicely but OMG it stinks!!! It smells like some kind of strong dish detergent. I can't stand it!
    I thought maybe I didn't shake it up enough. I tried again another day and I have even gotten my husband to shake it up. It still has the same smell. Its horrible.

As a product it works great to clean your skin, but I just cant get past the very strong chemical soap smell.

This product also dries out my skin. I noticed a considerable difference the next morning. I use moisturizer every night so seeing that much change in my skin with only one different thing added (the cleanser) It sealed the deal for me.
    This is the first Aveeno product I did not enjoy. Too bad. Thanks but no thanks. I will pass on this one.

April 11, 2017

I just bought this product it was 7.99 last week at Shoppers Drug mart. I was out of my regular brand and needed something. I was presently surprised on how well it works. a little goes a long way. I like how it cleans and my skin feels good.

April 11, 2017

Good product. Smells great and haven't had any break outs from this product. Use it everyday and doesn't dry out the skin. Would recommend this product to others.

April 10, 2017

After 2 weeks of continual use this product is my new favourite. I have sensative skin and so far this has given me a more even skin tone and has also given me soft skin.

January 16, 2017

I love this facial cleanser, it is just right... not too drying and yet it doesn't leave your face too greasy after. I find a lot anti aging ones leave your face feeling like there is a film on your face after. This a is perfectly balanced cleanser.

January 09, 2017

I absolutely love this product! After just over six months of use, it is still working well for my skin. It is gentle, and does not entirely dry out my skin. I am also still using the same bottle I bought (I use it roughly twice a day, sometimes once a day), so it is clearly lasting. It is one of the more expensive normal drug store shelf products (compared to clean and clear etc), but I find it absolutely worth it.

January 06, 2016

I usually like Aveeno products but I didn't like this one. I broke out often after using it and I have combination dry/oily skin. It does smell nice and has a smooth texture. The price point is typical for Aveeno so I don't think I really hurt my feelings too much to put it away. I never noticed any change in skin tone.

June 10, 2015

This leaves your skin looking very bright and refreshed but I noticed after a few weeks of using it I my blackheads were getting worse, so it does not help in that area, but it is a nice cleanser that doesn't strip the skin of essential moisture.