Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser Reviews

With moisture-rich Soy extracts, this soap-free cleanser lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and gentle enough to use every day, even on sensitive skin.

March 10, 2022

Mehh

I enjoyed how it was a foamy cleanser, I just feel like it didn't do much for what the value was. Its Super light and airy, doesn't suds up very well. 1 plus is it lasts a very very long time! I just didn't get any noticeable results from using this

February 01, 2022

Start my day

I love this line of products. Like.. I am IN LOVE. I've only used it for a short time now and my skin's brightness and evenness has already significantly ...

December 30, 2021

Great everyday cleanser!

This cleanser lathers well and leaves your face feeling squeaky clean. I have used it every night before bed and my face feels amazing. No more dry spots on my face. I will definitely purchase this cleanser again.

December 24, 2021

Very gentle

I love how gentle this cleanser is. It did not strip my skin or even make it feel tight. It genuinely made my skin very glowy and bright. It also didn’t feel heavy. I really like the simplicity of this cleanser!

December 24, 2021

Aveeno Cleanser

It is a good cleanser and makes your skin feel clean. I have acne prone skin and think it might be to scented which irritates my acne. If you're using it for a regular cleanser it's great.

December 23, 2021

Best facial cleanser one can ever ask for

Aveeno positively radiant facial cleanser works like a charm very gentle on skin cleanser all impurities without leaving skin dry or irritated. I would highly recommend to everyone this by far the best facial cleanser and pocket friendly I had ever used

New fav

Loved using this face cleanser! It's extremely gentle and great for sensitive skin. I noticed an improvement on my skins moisture barrier since using. I'm 99% sure it's related. I love that it's oil free. Will be using and purchasing again.

Prefer what I’m currently using

I’m stubborn & love what I currently use as a cleaners. Will use this on rare occasions on in the shower as a double cleanser because I wear a mask / double mask at work all day & my skin suffers the consequences.

Gentle Cleanser

My skin is sensitive and get dry easily so I have to be careful with which products I use. This was very gentle on my skin which I appreciated. I would recommend.

Great cleanser

I really like this cleanser because of the light weight texture and perfect clear skin after just few uses. Even after cleansing for two to three times, my skin didn't feel dry at all.