Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser Reviews

With moisture-rich Soy extracts, this soap-free cleanser lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and gentle enough to use every day, even on sensitive skin.

February 01, 2022

Start my day

I love this line of products. Like.. I am IN LOVE. I've only used it for a short time now and my skin's brightness and evenness has already significantly ...

December 30, 2021

Great everyday cleanser!

This cleanser lathers well and leaves your face feeling squeaky clean. I have used it every night before bed and my face feels amazing. No more dry spots on my face. I will definitely purchase this cleanser again.

December 24, 2021

Very gentle

I love how gentle this cleanser is. It did not strip my skin or even make it feel tight. It genuinely made my skin very glowy and bright. It also didn’t feel heavy. I really like the simplicity of this cleanser!

December 23, 2021

Best facial cleanser one can ever ask for

Aveeno positively radiant facial cleanser works like a charm very gentle on skin cleanser all impurities without leaving skin dry or irritated. I would highly recommend to everyone this by far the best facial cleanser and pocket friendly I had ever used

New fav

Loved using this face cleanser! It's extremely gentle and great for sensitive skin. I noticed an improvement on my skins moisture barrier since using. I'm 99% sure it's related. I love that it's oil free. Will be using and purchasing again.

Gentle Cleanser

My skin is sensitive and get dry easily so I have to be careful with which products I use. This was very gentle on my skin which I appreciated. I would recommend.

Great cleanser

I really like this cleanser because of the light weight texture and perfect clear skin after just few uses. Even after cleansing for two to three times, my skin didn't feel dry at all.

Love this !

I've always been a big fan of aveeno.Being somebody who has very sensitive skin, aveeno has always moisturized my skin so well without being too heavy or greasy!

Radiant cleanser for face

I love this cleanser: my face feel refresh and clean. This cleanser has texture like soap that easily form foam under water. My face after use feel smooth and clean - I think thus cleanser doesn't make my face dry, which is good. I would recommend it.

December 22, 2021

My skin feels amazing

This cleanser has left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It is amazing at removing make up and cleaning away all the dirt and oil on my skin. I have sensitive skin and this cleanser has been so gentle on my skin