Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#3 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Un sérum fantastique

J’ai beaucoup aimé la texture de ce sérum son applicateur très facile et l’odeur sublime. Il est rapidement absorbé par ma peau et ne laisse pas de film gras.

Julia

Okay so I was a little iffy about this when I heard I about because drops usually make my skin super oily but I LOVED THIS PRODUCT SO SO SO MUCH! Made me skin feel super moisturized without feeling oily

in love

LOVE the product!!!!
    It can be used as serum on its own or as a face oil drops in your moisturizer. Loved both application! It think its such a great product! Easy to use, cute packaging and smells oh so nice!!!
    Its not overly heavy which is amazing and makes my skin feel fresh and glowy!
    Definitely a keeper for me!!!
    #gotitfree

New Brunswick, Canada

Best Treatment Ever !

I was just looking for Vitamin C product and got to try this wonderful product from chickadvisor.

Smells amazing and feels refreshing.It absorbs quickly and after each application skin feels smooth, soft and brightened.It doesn't make skin oily so it can be paired with moisturizer.I like it's refreshing smell so I like to use it itself.Highly recommend this product.

Updated On: March 14, 2019

#gotitfree@ChickAdvisor#tryAveenoMaxGlow@AveenoCA

Love these drops!

Love Aveeno products and this one is no exception.
    After using them, I found my skin had a great glow that didn't look or feel oily.
    It has a great scent, made my skin feel fresh after using.
    Highly recommend this product!

Glowing skin!

I was sent Aveeno's Positively Radiant Maxglow Infusion Drops for free in exchange for my honest review.

I can't really speak of its long-term effects, but these drops leave your skin feeling silky, soft and looking illuminated. I like the idea of adding a few drops into your daily moisturizer, because it is such a small step to add to your routine, and the soy and kiwi extracts are supposed to help with your skin's tone and texture as well as being moisturizing. The only thing I didn't like about this product was the dropper dispenser, as I would have preferred a bottle with a pump. The dropper tends to be a little finicky and knowing me, I would probably knock over the open bottle and spill the serum everywhere. A pump bottle gives you a consistent dosage and won't spill out if knocked over. I found the item on amazon.ca for $24.97 for 40mL, which I consider a good value since you only use 2-3 drops at a time.

Overall, I really like these infusion drops and I would repurchase and recommend to others.

A big thank you to @ChickAdvisor and @AveenoCA for sending me this product for free to test and review. #gotitfree #freeproduct #freesample #ad #tryAveenoMAXGLOW

Great Serum!

I received this product free to test and review. I’ve only used it a few times so far but my skin loves it. This product is very hydrating and does brighten, even and tone your skin. I’ve applied a few drops to my skin after cleansing and using a toner. Then following the serum I’ve applied my favourite moisturizer. It really helps my skin absorb the moisturizer. I’ve also mixed it with my primer in the morning before applying my foundation and it gives you a little extra glow all day. It’s not sticky or greasy feeling at all. I really love this serum! #freeproduct #aveenomaxglow #tryaveenomaxglow #productreviewclub #gotitfree #thankyou

My skin loves this

The first thing I appreciate about this product is the dispenser! It has a control which helps avoid applying too much. I also love the scent, it's very fresh and bright. It leaves my skin very soft. I like to apply it with my daily moisturizer in the morning and really hydrates my skin all day!

Love this product

Aveeno max glow infusion drops I have been using some days ago. I love this product it gives a great smell . Package is good. It gives the even tone texture and natural glow on our skin. I would highly recommend for everyone to use this.

Hydrated & Glowing :)

These Infusion drops are really nice,
    The scent is so light and fresh,
    Not overpowering at all & I tried them alone and it worked well but I did like adding a few drops to the aveeno moisturizer in the evening.
    The next morning is when I noticed how dewy and soft my skin was, love it :)
    #TryAveenoMaxGlow #gotitfree