Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

Game changer

I love this new product. It targets where I want serum and it makes my regime so much easier. Before I had to apply creams all over, despite that I have combination skin. This allows me to target each area precisely.
    I apply as much as I want and leave it to do it’s work overnight. My dry skin is gone by morning and my wrinkles in my eye area are now noticeably smoother. It definitely gave me a dewy and fresh look.. The smell is pleasant also.

April 07, 2019

Infusion Drops are Amazing!!!

I found the products scent to be very light and refreshing.
    I use a serum daily and I found that the texture of this product is a little "thicker" than what I normally use and was concerned that it may require more product to get the same effects ... but I was wrong!
    You actually require less product and it has made a difference in my skin after only a few weeks.
    My skin is no longer dull looking and seems to be nourished!

1.0/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Made my skin itchy and red

I expected to love this product and as I tried 3 products in the line over the same week I cannot know which one exactly was the culprit but I ended up with red itchy feeling skin.
    I received the product for free to give an honest review.

April 07, 2019

Very lightweight, left skin feeling soft

I received this as a free sample and overall, it's a decent product. It's lightweight, mixes well with moisturizers, and leaves no greasy feeling. It left my skin feeling soft, but I didn't notice a change in tone. I also prefer products without fragrance, but that's wasn't a deal breaker as the scent was pleasent.

Beautiful and innovative product

I like this product a lot. It's nice because it's multi-use, you can use it alone and drop it in other products. Smells great and left my skin hydrated and feeling fab.

I was sent this as part of the Chickadvisor product review club for review.

Just a drop

I am glad that I can try it for free. Same as other Aveeno products, it smells pleasant. After a few applications, my skin looks softer and shine. I would highly recommend it.

Wonderful moisturizing drops

I really like these infusion drops. I got these for free from Aveeno and chickadvisor to use for my honest opinion. You can use these with your regular moisturizer or alone and I chose to use them on their own. The product is light and absorbs really well into the skin with no oily residue. My skin felt so soft and had a beautiful glow. This was my favorite product of the whole line. I will definitely be using these again and adding to my regular skin care. Thanks Aveeno and chickadvisor!

Love it!

I bought a cheap moisturizer a few months back that I didn't like at all. So I tried putting a drop of this product into my moisturizer and it was amazing! It completely changed it into a great product. Love this stuff!

April 06, 2019

I received this product to try and review honestly.
    This product is so innovative and awesome. I love it. It gives me a dewy glow where I need it most. And it's not oily on the skin

April 05, 2019

Lit-from-within, for sure!

I either apply a few drops of this serum to my skin before moisturizer, morning and night, or I mix it with my foundation to create an even, glowy layer of coverage with less caking. I really like the faint fragrance, cute dropper, and high-end feel of this product. It reminds me of Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum with its gelly texture and plumping effect. If you want the experience of an expensive serum at a more affordable price-point, definitely look to this little bottle of glow - it's super multi-purpose!

Updated On: April 05, 2019