Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

lIKE IT

Un duo parfait, ça ma permis d'avoir une peau de sensation fraîche et lumineuse. La formule est apaisante, l'odeur subtile et la texture parfAITE!
    mON MARI A REMARQUÉ UN PETIT ÉCLAT APRES JUSTE DEUX JOURS!

Worth a try!

I usually like products that are scented and this one smells great...if you are sensitive to scents this may not be for you! The serum drops were absorbed easily into the skin and did not leave a greasy aftermath on my hands and face which I always appreciate! I have combination skin and it definitely helped with my dry spots, I did not notice much of a change in the oilier areas of my face! I would add this into a moisturizer and use it together to balance ot the different areas of my skin! Overall it is definitely worth a try! I would buy it again! Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try this product!

Lovely glowy serum!

I received this product to try in exchange for my honest opinion. This is a lovely, lightweight, moisturizing, dewy serum. I like to use this under makeup for a little added glow and moisture. I would use this every day, I like it. I don't know if there's a long term benefit as I haven't used it long enough to see that yet.

Glow drops

I was sent this to try and I’m glad I was I love mixing it in with my moisturizer it gives a nice lit from within glow, has a nice fresh scent that doesn’t linger and makes my skin feel alive and refreshed absolutely will buy again.

Perfect for blending

I love blending this into my current moisturizer! It gives me the extra moisture my skin needs as the winter ends. Now that its spring and my skin isn't as dry I will try just using the drops alone. I love how my skin feels afterwards and it definitely adds a nice glow to my skin. Easy to apply, feels great on!!

Des gouttes d'éclat

Après de longs mois d'hiver, notre peau devient terne. Voici le produit idéal pour retrouver de l'éclat : quelques gouttes matin et soir. On peut aussi mélanger les gouttes avec notre crème de visage. En 2 jours j'ai remarqué que mon teint n'était plus terne et avait un bel éclat.

Ja-dore

Madore ce produit illumine ma peau comme prévu et il me laisse une couche de fraîcheur qui dure toute la journée.
    Ja-doreee !!! Je recommande à toute personne souhaite un illuminateur de teint de qualité à petit prix.

Radieuse

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit et j'en suis ravie. Cela a pris seulement quelques jours pour que je vois que mon teint illuminé et en santé. Je le recommende fortement.

Amazing

I received it free from ChickAdvisor. It is so amazing. After a few times, my skin looks so shine and soft. I would buy it again and definitely recommend it to my friends.

SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT & SMELLS GREAT

I loooovee this line from Aveeno!! These drops are seriously all I need in the summertime - no foundation or BB creme needed. They smell great & super lightweight, not oily at all. It actually evens out my skin tone which was super dull and red before. Overall - super recommend!