Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

A nice multitasker

I received the Aveeno Maxglow Infusion drops as part of the Product Review Club. I liked the light, non-sticky texture of this serum, It absorbed easily and quickly into my skin on its own and blended well into my moisturizer. The dropper dispenser made it easy to control how much I used and minimized waste, which I liked as well. I think my skin a bit smoother, but I didn’t see any major differences within a week, but it didn’t cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin either which is a plus. I will keep using to give it a longer chance. I do wish it was clearer exactly what active ingredients make up the serum - I feel likeId be more invested with pure, quality I hreients that I New the exact benefits of.

April 03, 2019

Worked Wonders on my Sensitive Skin!

I recieved this as a trial from Aveeno, and was pleasantly surprised with the results. My skin went from dry and dull to dewy and moisturized in less than a week! I really enjoyed the texture , the packaging was even cute! Highly recommended.

Glow drops

These drops bring a nice glow to the face. Only 3 drops needed. Results are seen immediately and after 1 week you do not need to use everyday. Best to use after peel mask. Definitely will buy.

Innovative

I love the dropper idea. Very clean and well designed. Great quality. It smells great as well. It absorbs well enough, but I don't see much of a difference in terms of brightening. It's a good serum solo and to be mixed for a moisture boost but I wouldn't say it lasts 48 hrs.

Amazing!!

I love love love these drops!! I’ve been looking for a serum to add some life back into my dry skin and these are incredible. They have a lovely fresh scent, I’m sensitive to fragrance and they don’t irritate me at all. They have a thin consistency so a little goes a long way but are super hydrating and I could tell a difference in how plump and glowy my skin felt after only a few days! I’ve used them on their own and mixed in with my usual moisturizers and they work great both ways, I prefer to apply them on their own and then layer other products on top, I feel like they absorb better that way. They also play great with makeup and don’t mess with my primer or cause any sort of pilling. I received them free to test and review but I’ve already bought a backup because I feel like they may sell out once more people have a chance to try them! Definitely recommend:)

April 03, 2019

I would totally re-use this product

I loved this product so Much! The texture of the infusion drops is creamy, yet not oily and wasn't too liquid, nor too hard. It was in the middle, which left my skin hydrated. I used it in my morning routine to look fresh and clean.

Loved it

Loved this product. It's so smooth and glossy and leaves skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Definitely recommend. Also, I typically have oily skin and this did not hurt it. #freeproduct #gotitfree

Happy mumma

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW INFUSION DROPS is amazing. It keeps my skin hydrated for quite long. I love this product and recommend to anyone to try. After few days I even noticed my skin was feeling soft and glowing.

Très très bon sérum !

J'ai une peau acnéique (acné d'adulte) et ce produit à fait des miracles ! Je l'utilise tous les matins (pas le soir car il y a du silicones). Ma peau est plus uniforme, grain de peau plus serré et moins d'imperfections ! Je recommande à 1000%

April 03, 2019

LOVE LOVE LOVE! It's like my skin is drinking water!

I received this product to try and I LITERALLY CANNOT get over how amazing these drops are!

1. Smells amazing