Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

Youthful Radiance

This was my first time trying this type of product, in drop form. I have used many Aveeno products in the past, and love them! So I was excited to try the new Positively Radiant Max. I was not disappointed. My skin gets so dry in the winter months, and this product really helped to nourish and hydrate my skin - restoring it's natural youthful radiance. Thanks Aveeno! I highly recommend this product and will purchase it again.

April 02, 2019

Already purchased one for my sister!

I love the Maxglow Infusion Drops! My skin is suffering during these seasonal transition months. This is nice and light but somehow packs a lot of moisture.

My skin breaks out to everything and this didn't cause my skin to break out at all! I've been using it for about two weeks with great results. I've already gifted one to my sister!

J'adire ce produit!

Merci Aveeno pour cette belle opportunité! Les 3 produits que vous m'avez envoyé sont tout simplement super! Je les ai tous essayés et c'est certain que j'en achèterai de nouveau une fois que j'aurais terminé l'utilisation de ceux ci!!

Smooth and Radiant Skin

I recently received this product for free via ChickAdvisor and was very eager to try it! I alreayd have a fairly lengthy skin regime and use a night serum but I worked this guy into my daytime routine and mixed in a few drops with my morning cream and I was very pleased. This left my skin looking radiant and gave it a natural daytime glow! I will continue to use and recommend this for sure!

Very nice

This is quite nice! It is a lightweight consistency that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. It leaves my skin with a nice glow - not an oily or shimmery look - just a subtle healthy glow, which looks pretty nice under makeup or alone. I have actually received compliments in the last couple days from an aunt and coworker commenting on how my skin looks nice lately. The scent is light and definitely reminds me of the Aveeno brand - fresh and soft. Would purchase again.

Peau resplandissante

Depuis que j'ajoute quelques goutes du sérum à mon hydratant quotidien aveeno je trouve que ma peau est plus hydratant et mon teint plus resplendissant.

Awesome Product

This is the 2nd product of this kind I’ve tried. I #gotitfree in exchange for my honest review.

These drops work!! They made my skin soft, radiant and absolutely glowing.. I used once a day for a month and I notice a difference in the “glow” of my skin.

Wow!

Honestly this is the most amazing facial drops I have used. I have very dry skin & always use a face oil or moisturizer religiously. The aveeno max glow drops sink into your skin immediately and leave you looking glowy without feeling dewy. My skin feels plump and hydrated. The only downfall is I seem to be going through the bottle fairly quickly.

I absolutely love this!

I will definitely buy this again. I love the smell and the packaging shows high quality. The first time I used it, there was a microtingling cool sensation and it felt like it's definitely working. I woke up with a nice glow and my skin felt smoother. I don't usually finish a product if I'm trying it but I religiously put it on every morning and night.

The infusion drops are a delight to use on the skin and it's not greasy and absorbs almost instantly.

This is a must-try!

GLOWING SKIN

this does exactly as it promises, provided beautiful glowing skin without looking oily or greasy. It last all day and is a great alternative to wearing foundation for a natural dewy look