Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#5 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

Great product

It went on smooth and worked well with my moisturizer. I would definitely buy this product again. The price is great. Aveeno is my go to! The results are great.

Love these drops!

I was thrilled to have the chance to try Aveeno positively radiant Maxglow infusion drops as facial oils are all the rage on skincare. These drops are lightweight and give just enough moisture to my dry skin. A little goes a long way and I’ve noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. Thank you Chickadviser for the chance to try this product out! Will definitely recommend this to those (like me) who need a bit of help with dry tired skin!

Love

Ive been using these drops for roughly a week now and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I love the applicator and it gives a perfect amount for each application. I don't love the smell but its not overpowering or antyhing. The packaging is beautiful and the product is perfectuly moisturizing. If i have a really dry skin day i add a couple drops to my other moisturizer and the combo really combats those dry skin days. I really like this product, it does a great job and it's overly oily or anything. I got this product for free from ChickAdvisor.

Drops of glow!

This is my new favorite to-go glow enhancer! First, smells great! Very fresh. Second, easy to use, add 3 drops using the dropper and you're good to go! Third, very cooling. Fourth, it does give an instant glow!

Good product!!

#gotitfree from chickadvisor. I actually found this product very good, however I still needed to use a regular moisturizer with the product. The product has a pleasant scent, went on well and absorbed into the skin quickly. Have been using it for a week now, and have not seen any major differences in my skin. Overall, I believe it is a good product if you add a couple drops to your regular moisturizing routine :)

Brightening and Smoothing

Ive been using the Max Glow Infusion drops for a week now and I love how soft and smooth my skin feels. Not only that but I feel that my skin appears brighter. The infusion drops has a nice droplet applicator and smooths on evenly. I love how refreshing it smells, its not over powering at all. Its in a perfect sized container which will last me a couple months with continuous usage. I also love how it does not make my skin oily looking. You can also put a couple drops in your moisturizer which I have been doing and works great.

I defiantly recommend this too my friends and family. Great product and worked very well on my skin.

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor and Aveeno. :)

Very nice serum

I've received this product for free in order to review it.
    So here's my opinion regarding this serum: very light, nice scent , texture whitish a bit sticky but mixed in a hydrating cream works really well to apply.I've been using it already for 5 days and yes it has positive effects on my skin ,hydrating and making it more smooth and full of life.
    I like the bottle with the fancy dropper.
    Overall good quality product and lovely packaging.

Makes my skin glow!

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops to try for free and I am so excited. It does work wonderfully well. When I used 3 drops as suggested on the box, I could feel a layer of the serum on top of my skin. I've found that less is more in this case and you can use a drop of it with your daily moisturizer and works well. Or 2 drops on its own before applying my sun block. The serum absorbs quickly into your skin. It has a light fragrance which is not overpowering at all, I did not smell anything after applying it. My skin looks brightened and feels softer after a few days of using it. I would recommend it! I got it free to try but the opinion are my own.

March 18, 2019

Un produit intéressant, sans plus

Il s'agit d'un produit intéressant pour compléter un autre soin. En hiver, ma peau s'assèche, et j'aime bien appliquer ce produit en cours de journée, quand je sens que mon soin habituel ne répond plus à la demande. J'aime beaucoup l'odeur. Cela dit, contrairement à ce qui est prescrit, soit d'appliquer 2-3 gouttes, j'ai tendance à en appliquer beaucoup plus, au moins le double, pour sentir que le produit fait effet.

For that radiant glow!

I was asked to review the #Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops in exchange for my honest opinion. This #skincare product has a refreshing scent that is not overpowering and does not linger after it is applied. I found that the consistency is perfect for applying to my freshly cleansed skin. It quickly absorbs into my skin and does not leave an oily film or residue. I also tried adding a few drops to my moisturizer. It blended perfectly and glided smoothly over my skin. I am pleased to report that my skin looks radiant after applying these infusion drops. The Total Soy Complex and Kiwi Complex give my skin a healthy glow. I like knowing that this #Aveeno #skincare product is #parabenfree, #Phthalatefree, #hypoallergenic, #noncomedogenic and gentle on my #skin. I’ve been using this product daily and am very satisfied with the results. A little goes a long way to achieving a radiant look. I highly recommend this #Aveeno product. Thank you @chickavisor and #AveenoCanada for this fantastic opportunity! #gotitfree #freeproduct #productreviewclub #productreview #chickadvisor