Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

Texture incroyable

J'ai testé gratuitement la nouvelle gamme de Aveeno MaxGlow grâce à Chickadvisor. Voici un review honnête sur AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW INFUSION DROPS.

J'adore le design de la petite bouteille ainsi que l'instrument pour prendre le produit. La texture est laiteuse mais riche, et donne un éclat immédiat à la peau. Le produit est beaucoup plus hydratant que ce a quoi je m'attendais, ce qui m'a agréablement surprise. L'odeur est différente de ce qu'on retrouve habituellement dans les produits visage, c'est un autre plus pour moi.

Je recommande !

Gouttes infusion Aveeno

J'ai bien aimé ce sérum. J'ai une peau mixte et ce sérum est vraiment très léger. Suite à son utilisation ma peau était très douce. Je l'ai même utilisé seul sans ajout de produit hydratant supplémentaire. Les résultats étaient surprenants. Son parfum est très léger. En plus ce produit est recommandé par les dermatologues. Ce produit m'a été offert gratuitement #cadeau. Une très belle découverte.

March 15, 2019

Feels amazing on your skin

Absolutely love this product! It feels amazing on your skin and makes your skin feel amazing, its great for all skin types even senstive skin. I personally recommend this product! Its smells wonderful too leaving your skin with a suble smell. I will be purchasing in the future. #freeproduct

March 15, 2019

Never used before so different for me

I have never used drops like this before for my skin but worth a try. It felt slightly oily on my skin at first but kept it soft afterwards. Somewhat confused on how much to use for effectiveness as well. I see them prices around $22, so not sure I’d make the investment unless I got more used to it

March 15, 2019

Amazing drops! Love the smell!

I am in love with the MaxGlow infusion drops! Let's start with the bottle. The bottle is so beautiful, I love having it out on my night stand. The design of the dropper was very well thought out. The smell is the classic Aveeno smell, which is light and refreshing. I followed the instructions, regarding the 2-3 drops, but I found that was not enough to use on my whole face. So I end up using 5 drops. The best part though, is that you don't feel anything on your face afterwards. It's not sticky or dewy. It blends right into the face. I would recommend this product. I got to try the product through a ChickAdvisor campaign, but my options are my own, and I highly recommend everyone to try it.#GotitFree.

Great

Ive never used anything like this and I absolutely love it! When you put it on it feels like silk! I have dry skin and I used this both by it self and added it to my moisturizer and I love it both ways! Ive actually put this on and went out without any makeup it makes your skin look refreshed! This is great! The dropper is just an added bonus it lets you use just enough instead of over using it! I love this!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love how my skin feels!

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion drops are a magical potion for dry skin like mine. The kiwi 🥝 complex, which is the active ingredient, works to lock in the moisture making the skin plum and hydrated. I don’t feel the dryness or the itchiness, that comes with dryness, when using this infusion drops! Not only is this a game changer in keeping skin hydrated but it also works to improve the skin tone giving the skin a natural, healthy and radiant glow that is to die for. The scent is so light and fresh, not at all overpowering.
    I use it daily, morning and night, after cleansing my face as a part of my daily skin care routine. It comes with a dropper letting you get the desired amount and no wastage. I love how quickly it gets absorbed into the skin without leaving and residue or greasy feeling behind. In just few days of use I have seen change in the skin hydration and the feeling that you experience when your skin lacks hydration has vanished. My makeup looks pretty flawless when I add a drop of this infusion drop into my foundation to get the extra boost of hydration.
    I am looking forward to seeing how this works after a religious use over a extended period of time! So far, I am pretty impressed with how soft and supple my skin feels, not to forget the dewy glow.
    Thanks @Chickadvisor and @Aveenoca for choosing me to test this for free!
    #Aveeno #tryaveenomaxglow #skincare #infusiondrops #keepsskinhydrated #locksinthemoisture #freeproduct #testandreview #review #beauty #chickadvisor #kiwicomplex #skincarelover #skincareaddict

Lightweight Moisturizer

I am already an Aveeno fan so I was very excited when I was selected to try this product out for free. It has a nice clean smell, very pretty bottle, and easy to apply the droplets into the palms of my hands. I was able to distribute the drops all over my face and it left my face very moisturized and with a glow. I am impressed with the size of the bottle, this will last me a while. Overall I'm happy with the results and I'm looking forward to seeing how this product does after a few weeks of use.

March 14, 2019

Sens le paradis

J'ai adoré le produit, il sent bon et s'applique bien. Il pénètre bien la peau et la rends douce. J'ai utilisé ce produit avec mon hydratant habituelle et les résultats était très bien.

March 14, 2019

Aveeno smooth!

I love love love these infusion drops! I love that I can add them to any cream I am currently using but I actually prefer them alone! They made my face feel extra soft and hydrated. I love using it day and night and I really like the no mess dropper. I’m so glad I got to try this product for free through chickadvisor!