Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Maximum Glow!

Aveeno has always been my go to skincare line since I have sensitive skin and when I had a chance to try out their Aveeno MaxGlow line from Chickadvisor. The product is very light scented and sinks into the skin quickly once applied. I use it in the AM with my moisturizer and before I use the no-mess sleep mask. I would definitely buy this after I'm done!

A good moisturizing serum

I use moisturizing serums on the regular and this is a great drugstore choice. It's a good amount of serum and the dropper is nice for dispensing the right amount. My skin definitely felt moisturized, I would definitely purchase this again.

March 14, 2019

Generous size and works well!

The amount of product you get seems generous and the dropper makes it super simple to make sure you're not using too much. I love Aveeno products in general because they are affordable and work well usually so I feel this is a good value.

The product itself is lightly scented - definitely not offensive but if you're scent sensitive steer clear. I was using the recommended three drops before my moisturizer I found that while I was waiting for it to sink in it made my skin feel kind of tight? After I applied moisturizer the feeling left and it does say you can mix into your moisturizer so that feeling can probably be avoided. I did notice my skin did seem a lot more glowy and nice after a few days of use.

I would probably purchase this again but am probably only going to use it for my daytime routine going forward as I prefer other products for night.

Love these!

I love the way these drops make my skin feel. I noticed a difference almost immediately. They didnt leave my skin feeling oily or shiny which is nice. I have even added some to my reg facial moisturizer.

Love it

I got to test this out for free In exchange for my review , I have been using it for a few days now. And I absolutely love it ! You get a lot of product as well in the bottle. I have been mixing it with my moisturizer in the morning and my skins feel extra soft and glowly . I would absolutely purchase this

Very good product

I really enjoy using the aveeno maxglow infusion drops. I have been using it for 2 weeks now. It seems like my skin is really liking the texture and effectiveness of the drop. My skin do have a glow to it now even when I dont put on any makeup. Very good job aveeno

#got it free

Aussi reçu gratuitement via chickadvisor, j’ai toujours aimé la qualité des produits Aveeno et ceux-ci sont tout aussi bon . J’aime bien l’applicateur pour avoir la dose parfaite ! Bon parfum et laisse la peau douce

You really Glow

With just a few application, I do feel like my skin is dewy and glow. I have yet to try it for a least 20 days to see if it does provide a even skin tone.

March 14, 2019

Made my skin feel nice and smooth

I received the Aveeno Maxglow infusion drops to try for free as part of a promotion. I tried it both on its own as well as combined with moisturizer in the morning as suggested by the instructions. On its own two drops in the palm of my hand was plenty - maybe even a bit much as I ended up with some excess on my hands. It felt fairly greasy initially but absorbed quickly. My skin felt very smooth and moisturized following, and that feeling lasted most of the day (although not into the next day as promised on the package). When I combined it with moisturizer, however, I really didn’t notice any improvement. After a few days of using this, I found my skin to be softer and looked brighter.
    I will likely purchase this product again in the future, but won’t be using it combined with moisturizer.

Loved it

I actually love it and kudos to #tryAveenoMaxGlow. I received this from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest reviews. I am a very oily skin person and therefore am very skeptical about using any serum or heavy creams. This was a very surprising one for me. I loved the scent and apply it as a part of my night time skin care after toner. It soaked into my skin immediately and did not feel greasy or oily. I used for about a week and then I was able to feel the difference. My skin looked dewy from within which is the kind of look I would go for because being oily sometimes I make myself over-matte. I would definitely recommend it friends and family and I think it’s very comparable to a lot of the high end serums and face products I have.