Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#4 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 19, 2019

Love love love !!

Been using this for about a week! I love the product because I have awful dry skin in the winter time. This has help give me a better glow on my cheeks and reduce the redness making me look less flushed ! Definitely a winner

March 19, 2019

I receieved this product for free from Chickadvisor.
    I have really liked the results I'm seeing from the drops. I have been using them just over a week and my skin has a great glow to it. I generally mix about 3 drops in with my moisturizer and it has been working great for me! The smell of the drops is awesome and the dropper makes it easy to apply.
    I will definitely be purchasing these in the future. I would highly recommend.

Instant Glow!

So I received these magic drops for free to try in exchange for my honest review and oh boy its one of the best skincare products i have used. I mix 2-3 drops with my facial moisturizer and apply it to my face everyday. It gives me that instant glow as soon as i apply it and leave my skin looking healthy and fresh like i just washed my face,and doesn’t look or feel like anything artificial very natural glow. I have already started recommending it to all my friends😃

Amazinggg!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. This is a great product to incorporate into your skin care routine especially in the winter! My skin has been very dry this winter, this product has helped bring the hydration back into my skin! I use this in the morning after cleansing my skin. This product smells amazing. I would recommend this product.
    I will include the only thing I didn't like about this product was it was super hard to open! That could just be a me problem though.

Efficace

J'ai eu la chance de tester c3 produit gratuitement et je l'aime bien. Sa texture fluide est légère sur la peau, l'odeur est agréable et le produits est absorbé rapidement. J'ai vu un léger résultat sur ma peau qui était plus radieuse.

Drops of joy

The Aveeno Positively radiant maxglow infusion drops are super refreshing and hydrating. They provide your face with a fantastic glow and evening of the skin. I enjoyed these the best straight up front the bottle smoothed on my skin. I would definately buy this product again!

March 18, 2019

This is a game changer for oily and acne prone skin guys!

Was very reluctant trying any new product on my skin because I was seriously breaking out but to my surprise this product calmed my skin and it's gradually clearing the scars from the acne. Also I noticed my skin looks much brighter and hyperpigmentation is fading as well. This product isn't a quick fix but with religious daily applications you will notice a difference when you wake up every morning. I highly recommend. I have oily and acne prone and this product works guys. I swear!!!

March 18, 2019

Smells super good and works well with my moisturizer

If you have dry skin, this one's really good! I used it with my moisturizer and it makes my skin hydrated and smells so good. I'll continue using it and hope to see the glowing effect on my face

March 18, 2019

Great additive to give your moisturizer a boost

I received this product from Chick Advisor for testing purposes.

Great additive to give your moisturizer a boost, I've been mixing it in with my usual moisturizer to give it added boost, it helps it go one smoother and gives an added glow and boost to my skin during the tail end of a dry winter. I like Aveeno products and this is a very reasonable price compared to other products on the market.

Absolutely brilliant

I have been using it for a full week and I must say that my complexion has vissably improved and my skin has brightened.keep in mind that I have combination skin, where my forehead and nose area is very oily and my cheeks are dry, I used this serum for my full face morning and night. The serum has a very watery milky consistency and gets absorbed on the skin pretty easily without leaving any sticky or glossy residue. The scent is also faint and very pleasant which can be a deal breaker for me because more fragrant products tend to break me out and I have a sensitivity to smell. I love how this serum can be bought at a big box store/grocery store like Walmart, which is so convenient and less intimidating than going to a specialty store. It is very affordable, accessible, and effective so i can honestly recommend it.