Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 22, 2019

Love the glow!

These glow drops are the real deal! When I mix it with my moisturizer or apply it alone, it adds an instant glow to my skin. Since I started using it, my skin looks fresher and brighter, more even and youthful looking. I also love the bottle and the cute dropper it comes with!

March 22, 2019

Awesome

Love love love this product. The packaging is great. It's so easy to use and works great. My face feels so soft and I love the scent. Nice and gentle. I really like the container.

Softer and smoother

I was very excited to try out Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Infusion Drops. My skin has been pretty meh because of winter and I needed something to give it a boost.

I like the packaging, even though it's plastic. The dropper makes it easy to dispense the amount required and keep it sanitary. The texture of the infusion drops is a little bit thick, but applies smoothly. It smells nice too.

My skin feels softer and smoother, and moisturised. I noticed a bit of a glow too! I will continue to use these new Aveeno Infusion Drops, and get even more glowy skin.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from the Product Review Club.

my review

i was given the opportunity to try out the new Aveeno positively radiant infusion drops free on behalf of aveeno and chick advisor. The packaging and look of the bottle was intriguing, its a great size and has a handy eye dropper to disperse the serum. i liked that i could use it alone or with a moisturizer. the serum did leave my face feeling a bit sticky when first rubbing in but eventually did settle into my skin. The smell of the serum wasn't super overwhelming but was fresh and fruity which i did like. overall i feel like it did do what it said it would leave my face feeling and looking dewy.

Wow!

I recently tried this and was very happy with the results. Anyone with any kind of skin irradiation or condition would benefit from all these Aveno products to keep skin healthy.

So dewy!

I got the Aveeno positively radiant maxglow infusion drops to try for free. I mixed them in with my moisturizer and loved them! They left my skin with a beautiful dewy finish all day. Will continue to use and recommend!

Mega hydratation

J’ai recament Tester ses gouttes d’hydratation et je suis très heureuse puisqu’elle hydrate en profondeur avec une senteur légère et agréable l’application se fait en douceur et l’absorption est rapide

Brazil

Nice product

I love Aveeno products especially because they are hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, and I'm shocked that this product has been around for a while but I've never heard of it before!
    It is light and not stick and has a subtle and clean scent. And you need only a couple of drops to cover your entire face, so this product will definitely last a long time.
    I tried using it by itself and mixed with my Aveeno Positively Radiant daily moisturizer SFP 15 (which is already part of my morning beauty routine) . I notice a little difference in the softness of my skin but I've been using it for only 4 days so guess it needs more time to make a noticeable difference. I will update my review after a few weeks of use.

Updated On: March 21, 2019

Disclosure: I got this product from Chick advisor, free of charge, in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

Amazing

I was lucky enough to try this product free from Aveeno and chickadvisor. I have to say it is made a huge difference in my skin. The drops are not overly greasy and only need a couple drop for it to work. Made my skin softer and a touch of glow. It does have a very light scent to it which I love and it is not irritating to your skin which is a huge bonus for me . I will continue to purchase this product in the future as great products are hard to find and for a good price.

Une belle surprise

Pour commencer, j'ai reçu gratuitement ce produit afin de le tester. Au départ j'étais plutôt septique quant à l'utilité d'un tel produit... Par contre, je dois dire que j'ai été agréablement surprise par l'efficacité du ces gouttes d'infusion. En quelques jours (et combiné aux autres produits de la gamme), j'ai pu voir mon teint devenir plus lumineux, comme si j'étais allée au soleil toute la journée! De plus, le produit est facile à utiliser et sent très bon.