Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#3 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Sérum gouttes infusion maxglow

#gotitfree #cadeau

Merci de m'avoir permis d'essayer complètement gratuitement, le sérum aveeno positively radiant maxglow, format de 40 millilitres un sérum blanchatre dans une belle bouteille vitré, avec un applicateur style compte goutte, d'une valeur de près de 30$ en pharmacie

Application facile avec le compte goutte l,
    un liquide genre gel blanc léger absolument non gras qui s'applique vraiment facilement , n'utilise seulement que trois quatre gouttes pour couvrir toute la surface du visage , odeur fraîche et rafraîchissante qui me rappelle l'été et qui laisse une fraîcheur sur le visage et j'ai pu constater l'éclat de ma peau après 10 jours d'utilisation, j'avais un teint santé qui as fait diminuer le besoin de maquillage, j'ai aussi senti un effet tenseur agréable et j'avais l'impression d'une peau plus jeune !

Un gros coup de coeur !!!♥️

Loved these dorps!

These are very good to apply if you have very dry skin. They hydrate very well give you a nice glow to the skin. I applied it every morning and night and woke up with subtle soft skin every time!

An Okay Product

I have used the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Infusion Drops for about a week now. I really haven't seen a difference in my appearance. I have actually noticed a few blemishes appear. However, it seems to keep my face hydrated and I don't have a problem with the texture or smell of the product. I don't think I would buy it again. I like how it comes in a dropper so that you can control the amount that comes out. Only a small amount is needed so I'm sure the bottle will last a long time.

March 30, 2019

I put the Max Glow Potion into Motion!

I was so excited when this line of products from Aveeno arrived. I am an avid user of Aveeno products and they have yet to let me down. I want to start off by saying, I have quite sensitive and dry skin so these products were like gold to me.

I want to say, first of all the smell was nice and clean, fresh if you will. I washed my face with my go to cleanser, then used the Max Glow Peel Off Mask so I made sure I had a very clean slate to try this for the first time. My skin soaked every last bit of it in. Sometimes I buy a serum and it is sticky when applied and remains sticky for a while after. That makes it incredibly hard for me to get on with my morning and put my makeup on. This was smooth and created a great canvas of skin to prime for the final makeup touches, Also, my face sometimes gets red from products and I have to wait for about an hour for it to adjust, but these miracle drops left my face ready for more. I am really happy with these Infusion Drops and will be purchasing them again as soon as I run out. There is a really good quantity for the price point as it takes so little to cover my face.

March 30, 2019

Je vais le recommander a mes connaissances

Simplement parfait!!! je suis contente de l'avoir aissailler et je vais le recommander auprès a tout la famille et les amis qui m 'entoure. Simplement facile d'utilisation.

March 30, 2019

Felt a difference after a day

It is really nice smelling and I like that it can be diluted. I can use a little to go a long way. I noticed a difference in my skin the next morning. It felt and looked smoother.

March 30, 2019

I just love love this product

I received this Aveeno MaxGlow infusion drops eram from ChickAdvisor for reviewing purpose , I have been using this for about two weeks now and my experience has been extraordinary. Over the past 2 weeks I have noticed a very welcome glow to my skin as well as a radiant fruity, fresh smell from my skin throughout the day,and I also notice the plumping of my skin. I would highly recommend it.

Glow for days

I got this product free for testing purposes. Aveeno really stepped their game up with this new line. These drops are beautiful, they keep you hydrated as well as provide you with nice raidiant skin. I use them in my skin care routine (morning) and before I put on make up (if I want a dewy/glowy look). The price point it amazing and I would suggested these go any skin type.

Love the versatility

This product made me super happy because you can use it two ways. I am typically a serum lover so I used it as that, but I also used it with a moisturizer I was not wild about and it made my skin feel better hydrated. As a serum, it is lightweight and dries quickly, the smell is pleasant and not irritating. I tap my skin after application for absorption and my makeup-free skin has been looking great. As for an addition to moisturizer, I only used it with a basic one and I found it made it more thin and easy to spread which was better in this moisturizers case. My skin did look well hydrated and glowy for sure. I received this product from CA's review club, however, the opinions above my honest own.

March 30, 2019

This one is my favorite product out of the line

These drops are my favorite out of the line , I use this every morning and noticed a differnce after using this before applying foundation, the dry patches I've had before using this are now getting help with the moisture drops. Not a big fan on the smell but it does work !!
    Thanks for letting me test these products I will be using these in the future for sure !!