Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    1.0/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

No results for me!

I was given this product to review for Free via Chickadvisor. I’ve been using this product for almost two weeks. I honestly do not see a difference in my skin. If anything, it has made my skin breakout.

I do not understand what it is supposed to do. It doesn’t make my skin glowy or dewy. It makes my skin sticky. Ew.

I would not spend money to buy this product again.

Great texture

Great bottle and dropper, I like the fact that it is easy to control how much product to use. The texture of it is very smooth and it easy to rub it into the skin. I find that it is quite hydrating, I used it after using the peel off mask. I am fortunate to have been sent all three products to try for free.

Instant glow immediately

My first impression was it was difficult to unscrew the top for the first-time. Also, the consistency of the drops is pretty thick. The dropper applicator doesn’t pick up much product and it takes a few squeeze before I could dispense the product onto my palms.
    Despite the challenges I am experiencing with the packaging, this is a good skincare product; it actually does what it claims to do. The box says it gives your skin a 48-hour lit-from-within glow while evening tone and texture. I think it gives you a healthy glow instantly after the first use and it is a healthy glow that doesn’t look shiny. However, I didn’t test to see whether it can actually last 48 hours. I have been adding 2-3 drops to my moisturizer once in the morning and once at night, but you can always use the drops on its own if you have oily skin. I have sensitive and dry skin, and this production didn’t give me any allergic reaction or breakouts.
    Out of the 3 products I tried, I like this one the most and I will keep this in my skincare routine. I will definitely recommend this to those who like to have glowing skin.

I'm in LOVE!!

These drops are a lifesaver for my skin in the morning! I use them daily and within a few minutes, my skin looks fresher and feels smooth and hydrated. Since I am approaching my 40th Birthday, I can feel my skin beginning to change up a bit, so this was a perfect product to land in my lap.

Excellent serum

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops is an excellent serum. I love the bottle and the dropper dispenser, which makes the product easy to apply. The infusion drops made my skin soft and dewy. I really enjoyed using this product. #freeproduct *I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review*

Younger skin

That new product just feels amazing on your skin. It is absorbed by the skin really fast and it makes your skin feeling refreshed and younger. I will definitely buy this reduction again

Saskatchewan, Canada

Silky Skin

I really liked this product! It is really lightweight, which is perfect for my skin type. It absorbed quickly into my skin, and didn't leave it feeling greasy. I used it after washing my face, and left my skin feeling super smooth, silky, and with a slight glow. There is a bit of a fragrance, but not too strong at all. I highly recommend this product!

[I got to try this product for free. All opinions are my own.]

Fresh face drops!

Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Infision drops are a light, fresh drop to help your skin glow. They can be used with your regular moisturizer too! It’s the end of a long winter and I found these drops helped make my skin get back some of the shine it has lost. The smell and texture were amazing! #gotitfree

1.5/5

March 31, 2019

I wouldn't buy this product again

I was really excited to try the Aveeno Maxglow infusion drops so I was disappointed with the result, after application it felt like it didn't all absorb into my skin. I've tried better products than this one. Also I have broken out badly with big pimples & because this is the only change in skincare products I have to assume that this product was the reason. This could be a great product but my skin just didn't like it, probably allergic to one of the ingredients.

Surprisingly great Serum

I tried the Aveeno Positively Radiant maxglow Infusion Drops and I thought it is an amazing product.
    I was surprised to wake up with a well rested and glowing skin just after a couple of applications.
    This product leaves your skin with a dewy glow and love that is paraben free and hypoallergenic and very gentle to use.
    Thank you chick Advisor for introducing me to this amazing product and letting me try it for free.