Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!

Thank you to Chickadvisor and Aveeno for sending me this complimententary product! I loved these infusion drops with age you begin to lose the natural glow your skin gives off it begins to become dull, yet these are the solution!! My skin was glowing after application, it gave off such a radiant sheen! The product is extremely affordable as well as I have seen this product in stores!

Wowza

Now i decided to put the drops with my favorite moisturizer... (Diff brand) which is great because it works well with it and has actually saved me from using too much of a really expensive brand. It gives me a dewy glow and i do not need the general make up or cover up i generally feel i need.

Fantastic Product!

I have recently been trying to incorporate more steps into my skincare routine, so this came just in time! I received this product to try as part of the product review club, and I am very satisfied with the product. It smells delightful, and has a great consistency that is absorbed into the skin quickly. I've used it for a few days, and it feels like my skin quality has improved after using it!

Why not Glow

Love how my skin feels after just a few days of using it. Believe I'm starting to get a glow! A natural dewy Glow. Also love the fact that you can add a few drops to your favorite moisturizer making it double amazing!

Dewy and refreshed

I was so very excited to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to try Aveeno Maxglow infusion drops for free! The drops felt light and fresh on my skin rather than greasy like some other brands that I have tried. I used these before bed and found my skin looked dewy in the morning. Although I have not seen significant changes to my skin tone or texture, I certainly feel more moisturized and love the way my skin feels after application. I would recommend these to others wanting to add an extra "umph" to their skin care routine.

Moisturizing Glow!

Aveeno's maxglow infusion drops serum gave my skin a natural, dewy glow. I loved how refreshing and long lasting moisturizing this serum is. You can even use a moisturizer on top as well or mix it with your moisturizer for more glow. A little goes a long way with this serum. I found my skin to absorb it nicely. It doesn't seem to have a greasy feel which is always nice especially with products that make your skin glow. I'm excited about how healthy my skin looks.

#gotitfree

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops really livens up your skin's complexion, giving it a soft natural dewy glow. It is very gentle on your skin, with no irritation. Goes on smooth and silky. You only need a few drops to get the job done so the bottle lasts a long time - giving you extra value for your purchase.

Really like this serum

I have dehydrated oily and sensitive skin. I apply these drops every night and some mornings directly on my skin before moisturizer. The product is hydrating and makes me skin smooth and glowy without making my oily skin more oily or irritating my sensitive skin.

Updated On: March 31, 2019

Please note I was provided this product for free for review purposes.

1.0/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

No results for me!

I was given this product to review for Free via Chickadvisor. I’ve been using this product for almost two weeks. I honestly do not see a difference in my skin. If anything, it has made my skin breakout.

I do not understand what it is supposed to do. It doesn’t make my skin glowy or dewy. It makes my skin sticky. Ew.

I would not spend money to buy this product again.

Great texture

Great bottle and dropper, I like the fact that it is easy to control how much product to use. The texture of it is very smooth and it easy to rub it into the skin. I find that it is quite hydrating, I used it after using the peel off mask. I am fortunate to have been sent all three products to try for free.