Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

Saskatchewan, Canada

So so - could be improved

I thought this was an average cleanser and nothing about it was spectacular. The smell is the first thing that hits you. For a skincare line I would of toned down on the fragrance especially for something that is going on the face. The bottle I wish was clear so the product and how much is being used would be visible. I like knowing how much is leaving the bottle and my usage. The cleanser itself comes out smooth with enough product for a single wash with a very good lather.

This product was provided by ChickAdvisor for an honest review.

Superior Cleansing without Dry, Tight Skin

I received this product to try for free but would definitely buy it! The container dispenses the perfect amount of cleanser. It is a clear gel cleanser with only a very mild scent to it. It leathers very well into the skin. The best part is that it doesn'tleave my face feeling dry and tight - it leaves my face feeling soft, moisturized, and clean. Coming out of the shower, I notice my face looks fresh and not dull. I would definitely recommend this cleanser to everyone especially for the price.

Great cleanser

I received this great cleanser from chickadvisor for free for reviewing. It's and amazing cleanser. I usually am not a fan of foaming cleanser but it's more of a milky foam . N my skin feels amazing. The texture is great love the smell it's not too overpowering .

Non-drying

I recently tried the Aveeno micellar gel cleanser. The gel changes to a creamy foam as you wash your face which was nice. It left my combination skin feeling cleansed, but without feeling tight and stripped. A little goes a long way with this so I am sure it will last a while!

I received this product free to try through chickadvisor.

#gotitfree #chickadvisor

Good cleansers, removes makeup

The Aveen Positively Radiant Maxglow Micellar Gel Cleanser is a good facial cleaner that is capable of removing makeup with one wash, which is exceptional since bar soap usually takes two washes to fully remove makeup. It does not leave your face feeling dry or tight either which is good. I would recommend this to anyone who likes liquid or gel type cleansers.

March 17, 2019

This makes my skin look so clear and glowy

I am really into this cleanser. It's a beautiful clear gel cleanser that is very gentle and leaves the skin looking clean and glowy. It doesn't make my skin feel dry or tight.
    The pump is good quality and the green packaging is very fresh - just like the product. The scent is quite gentle and nice too.

Effective gentle gel cleanser

I have been using the Aveeno Maxglow micellar gel cleanser the past few days after removing my makeup. It is gentle yet effective, and it has a great fresh scent too. I also like that it foams up easily and rinses off with ease. This is the second product I have tried from the Aveeno Maxglow line, and I am pretty impressed so far.

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes.

March 17, 2019

Very soft and will definitely buy it again

I received maxglow micellar gel cleanser few days back and so applied it quite a few times. The product does a flawless job of cleansing your skin. The texture of the product is like a regular cleanser. But when you apply it, it feels ultra soft, smooth and gel like. What stood out most about this product is when you wash it off, it doesn't leave any nasty residue! It didn't strip my face. This is ideal for everyday use.

Great product!

Aveeno Max Glow gel cleanser has a nice fresh scent. The cleanser lathers up very easily and leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. The bottle pumps just the right amount of product to wash your face. I would highly recommend this product.

Updated On: March 17, 2019

I received this product for free from Chick Advisory.

March 17, 2019

I would buy this cleanser again!

I was happy to receive this gel cleanser to try out. I normally use the wipes to clean my face. I love the fresh scent, you only need a small amount to lather up your face and I was surprised at how well it removed makeup. My face felt smooth and soft. I use mine at the end of the day to remove makeup and have a clean face going to bed.