Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

2.2/5

Aveno cleanser

So i was so excited to try this. It smelled amazing and like foamed well but after i rinsed off it immediatly suck off all the water out of my face leaving it dry and uneven. I do not have sensitice skin issues this made me break out badly

Glow to the max!

#gotitfree This cleanser is seriously a game changer for cleaning my skin after a long day. I can feel my skin being cleaned in a gentle way and it leaves my skin so soft. It replaces my current cleanser hands down. I love the ingredients and how well it works. I love the easy to dispense pump bottle.

Fresh face

I loved how this facial cleanser made my skin feel. It was soft and moisturized. It took all my makeup off easily without rubbing. The smell is fresh and rejuvenating. I would recommend.

March 29, 2019

Great cleanser I will buy again

I like this face wash it lathers up nice . My face felt really clean . It removed all my makeup .I noticed my skin looked brighter after the first few uses . My skin also felt softer.

Un produit épatant

Quelle belle surprise ce nouveau produit! Merci de m'avoir choisi pour testé ce gel nettoyant gratuitement. Ce gel nettoyant est très efficace pour enlever tout impuretés sur mon visage et a une odeur agréable. J'ai le teint plus clair et hydraté.

Je le recommande à tous mes amies.

dunno price

I did not give 5 star on value as I do not know the retail price. I liked the fact that this product is in a gel-format as other ones I have tried are in water format and I always drop it and make a mess. Gel is not controllable.

Clean Radiance

I have been using Positvely Radiant del cleanser for the past five days and must say I am impressed. It goes on smoothly with a gentle touch and leaves my skin feeling clean but most of all soft and dewy.would definitely recommend and buy this product again.

March 29, 2019

Really gentle on my skin!

I was so happy to receive Aveeno’s Max Glow Gel Cleanser in the mail. The gel itself lathers nicely and applies well.
    It didn’t leave my skin irritated at all, it was super gentle!
    • • • 💕
    I have tried other micellar products and Aveeno by far surpasses them all!
    lovely #free sample!
    #MaxGlow #PositivelyRadiant 💃🏼❤️

March 29, 2019

Good value for the money. I willl buy it again.

This gel cleanser is good value for the money and does it jobs very well. I like the smells and it's very gentle for me skin. Doesn't dry out my skin after wash. I will buy it again.

Gentle enough for me!

I was given the opportunity to try this product and I would definitely buy it. I have very sensitive skin and of this product did not irritated at all. The lather is very gentle and left my skin feeling quite nice while removing all my make up