Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

Great cleanser

Aveeno is stepping up in skincare routine with these Kiwi Extract infused skincare line. This is the first time that I seen Kiwi being featured as the key ingredient for skincare line.
    The MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser is a makeup remover cleanser that doesn't dry out the skin. Other than the moisturizing effect, this gel cleanser smells amazing. In terms of makeup remover, I think this is more suitable for removing simple everyday makeup without waterproof mascara and eyeliner or hard to remove lip stains. It works really well as a second cleanser for sure.

good cleanser

I used the Aveeno Micellar gel cleanser right at night to help wash m,y face before i put on my night serum and moisturizer. it did a good job but for the price i wish it could've done a better job. it left a weird feeling on my face just like other products with micellar tend to so it was not a surprise. the pump is very convenient and easy to use.

Fresh and clean

I received it free for the review. The pump of the bottle is a plus. It removes all the makeups and leaves the skin clean and fresh. I would recommend it.

A great cleanser

The Aveeno Maxglow Micellar Gel cleanser is a great cleanser, my face feels fresh and radiant after using it. it comes in a really nice bottle, i really like the pump. My skin did still feel a little oily after use although it did do a good job removing whatever makeup was left after removing it with wipes. i feel like it is a bit pricey especially for the brand and amount of product that you get.

Actually surprised

I got to try this Aveno gel face wash for free in exchange for my honest review.
    When I first opened the package and see this face wash, I thought the packaging was super cute and eye catching. The gel itself sells decent and not over baring. The texture is great and left my face looking refreshed. No red spot breakouts or tingling feeling. Overall I would buy again.

Oh so good

This cleanser is great! One pump is more than enough. I would pump it in my hand then rub it on to my dry face and then use water to wash my face. It does a wonderful job of cleaning my face without drying out my face. It is gentle and great for all skin types. I would purchase this again. I received this for free for my review.

My new favourite cleanser

I am always very careful with which products I use to clean my face. After doing the traditional spot test and not reacting, I went ahead and used this product as instructed. And let me tell you, it’s amazing!!!! It gives just the right amount of cleansing without drying up your skin.

I received this product complimentary to test and review from ChickAdvisor.

Very good product

I really love this product. I love the smell. This cleanser lived up to its claim because it was very effective in removing all my make up and left my skin so clean, soft and hydrated. It cleanses my face very well without over drying and my skin does have a healthier glow. I would definitely buy this product again. I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor.

Love the formula!

I #gotitfree as a ChickAdvisor to try out. As a regular user of micellar water cleansers, I was interested in this gel formula. It did not disappoint! Great cleansing power, but my skin remained soft and moisturized.

Great Cleanser!

I really like this cleanser. I use cleansers on a daily basis and this is now one of my top picks! A little really does go a long way, one "pump" does the trick. After my face felt refreshed and clean so it did its job!