Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

VERY EFFECTIVE CLEANSER!

This cleanser has literally made my life so much easier. I have been using it to clean my face along with taking off all my makeup. It is very gentle on the skin and did not dry out my skin at all. I prefer cleansers that won't make my skin look flaky. I just love the fact that I can take this when I travel and not have to worry about bringing along another cleanser. I am very happy with the way it is making my skin glow!! #freeproduct

Feels so clean!

This cleanser is amazing when I used it with my recently bought luna mini! It is mild and my skin do not feel tight or very dry after washing. skin felt so clean and soft afterwards.
    I also like the slim packaging which is easy to carry

Updated On: March 31, 2019

Received this product free to try from Chick Advisor for my honest review.

Great cleanser!

Aveeno’s positively radiant May glow micellar gel cleanser is an amazing product! This product deep cleans and leaves my face feeling fresh, clean, soft, and glowing! This product did not dry out my skin or leave it feeling oily! A great product for anyone! It is a great size and great value!!

*I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

Gel nettoyant micellaire

Grâce à Chick Advisor, j'ai eu la chance de tester le gel nettoyant micellaire Maxglow de Aveeno. J'ai bien aimé la texture gel du produit. Le gel mousse beaucoup. Le produit sent très bon, odeur de kiwi. Il enlève facilement toute trace de maquillage. Par contre, il faut très bien rincer le produit, pour éviter la sensation de "tirement" de la peau. Je le recommande!

Excellent Cleanser

For a face cleanser this product works great. It lathers amazingly and leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated and not dry after using it.
    As a makeup remover I found it did not remove all my makeup. This product also smells like grass (green scent) but it is tolerable for me.
    I recomend this product as a cleanser but not as a makeup remover.
    I received this product free to try from Chick Advisor for my honest review.

My Clarisonic New Best Friend

I love the packaging for this very clean simple effective cleanser! Firstly I recieved this free sample to review from Chick Advisor and Aveeno, and I’m so grateful for the chance as it’s become a new Best friend for my Clarisonic! It’s so clean and simple but packs an effective punch. It feels clean without stripping the naturals oils in the skin. It’s easy enough to dispense the perfect amount yet the formula would work equally well With a sponge a face cloth or any application method, it’s clean and rinses completely with no residue. My skin feels amazingly clean and refreshed!

Awesome

THIS PRODUCT IS VERY NICE AND VERY AFFORDABLE. I probably put to much on cause I don't if i have put it evenly on my face.. Please change the bottle to a pump!Thank you

Great cleanser

I received this item free from Chick Advisor. I haven’t used Aveeno products in years and this product has revived my love for Aveeno. The scent is very light which I appreciate. I have very dry skin and this gel cleanser does not dry out my skin anymore than it already is. I don’t notice it doing any positive in terms of the moisture level but I’ve only used it for 5 days and it hasn’t made it worse so that’s great.
    I like that it does a nice job of cleaning the makeup off my face including my eye makeup. Overall, I’m happy with the results, my face looks fresh and feels clean.

Une peau en santé!

J'ai reçu le gel nettoyant Aveeno dans le cadre du programme ChickAdvisor. J'étais bien curieuse d'essayer leur nouvelle gamme de produits. J'ai vraiment aimé le produit, la texture, l'effet sur ma peau. Je le recommande!

Great cleanser

Aveeno is stepping up in skincare routine with these Kiwi Extract infused skincare line. This is the first time that I seen Kiwi being featured as the key ingredient for skincare line.
    The MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser is a makeup remover cleanser that doesn't dry out the skin. Other than the moisturizing effect, this gel cleanser smells amazing. In terms of makeup remover, I think this is more suitable for removing simple everyday makeup without waterproof mascara and eyeliner or hard to remove lip stains. It works really well as a second cleanser for sure.