Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

How it works

It was a smooth gel and only a tiny amount needed. It had a good smell and was not over whelming. The cleansing process was super easy and left a glow that lets you know your face is clean

March 31, 2019

Love it as a morning cleanser

This cleanser is gel like and lathers easily. You don’t need to use a lot and I found that a little goes a long way. It felt gentle on my skin and left my skin was soft without feeling dry. I think this is great for people with dry skin like myself. The only set back is that it doesn't remove makeup well.

Amazing gentle cleanser

I tried the MaxGlox Micellar Gel Cleanser and hace used it for three weeks and I’m overall very satisfied. The scent and texture does well for my skin and haven’t got any breakouts using it.
    I received this product free to try from chick advisor and am happy to have been able to try it.

Great Cleanser!!!

Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Micellar Gel Cleanser is one of best facial cleansers that I have used in a very long time. I received it for free to test.
    You only need a little, it really goes a long way. It froths up with a little water. My skin was very clean without the tightness. It does not strip the moisture from your face. It has a light smell that is nice. Not overwhelming. Rinses clean. The container is a generous size. It will last me several months even with daily use. I will buy this cleanser again. It is worth it and has become an important part of my morning and evening routine.
    #GotItFree
    #AveenoMaxglow

J'adore!

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit! Il enlève toutes traces de maquillage et je me sens la peau vraiment propre après l'avoir utilisé.Je vais assurément l'acheter encore..

Updated On: March 31, 2019

#gotitfree #aveenomaxglow

Peau Radieuse

Ce produit rend ma peau douce et propre tout en procurant une sensation de fraicheur toute la journée, le teint est illuminé,parrait plus jeune. Il suffit qu'un seul coup de pompe pour profiter du produit car il dégage une mousse généreuse. Vaux la peine d'essayer.//cadeau gratuit.

Enjoying the new cleanser

I like the gel consistency that turns foamy once using. I am very dry normally and live in the prairies so it is very dry, it is maybe not the best for this type of skin but I am curious to keep using to see the long term effects. I did still see some residue of makeup after cleansing so I had to use again. Will try for another few weeks!

Great gel cleanser

The Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Micellar Gel cleanser was such a joy to use every night. It removed all my face makeup in one step. Not only was it effective in removing my makeup, it left my skin feeling hydrated. As someone with dry skin, this was very important for me.

I love that this cleanser is hypoallergenic and paraben free. Note there’s a pleasant but light scent for those that are sensitive to fragrances.

Overall, this was a great cleanser that I look forward to continue using. Thanks Chickadvisor for giving me the chance to try this product out! #gotitfree

March 31, 2019

Leaves skin feeling clean and soft

The Aveeno Positively Radiant Max Glow gel cleanser is a great everyday cleanser, that can be used to remove dirt, oil and makeup.

I only use cleansers a few times a week, and always follow up with a good moisturizer, because I find that cleansers clean my skin, but leave it feeling dry and irritated. My experience with Aveeno Max Glow gel was the complete opposite. When applied, the gel works into a milky soft lather that cleans your as well as moisturizes it.

Some of the other things I liked about this product were that the pump style bottle portions out the perfect amount of product, meaning that there is no waste, and one bottle will last a while. I also really liked that the gel had a nice clean smell but it wasn’t overwhelming.

I think this product is on par in terms of price point to comparable products, but far out performs them.

*this review was collected as part of a free product promotion

Fresh and hydrating

The Aveeno MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser made it easy to wash my makeup away and was gentle on my skin. I really enjoyed the fresh, light scent of kiwi. It made my skincare routine that much more relaxing. The cleanser was also very hydrating for my skin. I will definitely be purchasing more of this in the future.