Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW MICELLAR GEL CLEANSER

I use both micellar water and gel cleansers and this new release from Aveeno is the perfect marriage of the two. It removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling very fresh. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry - it actually does the opposite. My skin is hydrated and smooth.

Cleans my face nicely!

I am very happy with this product. The bottle is sleek and slim and this smells amazing. A very light, fresh scent that is not overpowering. Once applied to the face, it lathers up in a nice foamy wash and takes off all my makeup easily. It doesn't dry out my skin or leave a film. I am very happy with this product!

best facewash

This facewash is very soft on the skin. The smell is so good! When you apply it on your skin, it just feels so clean and refreshing!
    You don't need a lot to wash your face. I totally recommend it! especially that it contains a lot of natural ingredients.

Next Level Clean

I was excited to try this product as i was on market for a new spring cleaning regime. I loved the natural feel of the soy and kiwi combo. It definitely left my skin feeling clean, hydrated and smelled really nice. Looking forward to continuing with this product for months to come!

April 01, 2019

produit correct, mais sans plus

Le produit fait une belle mousse et facile à utiliser sur la douche. Je n'ai pas vu de différence par rapport à mes autres produits que j'utilise habituellement.

Left my skin clean

It left my skin clean. I had to use a lot when I had heavy makeup on, but it did the job. I saw a change in my dull skin. It definitely increased its radiance.

Très bon produit

Ce produit a conquis mon coeur. C'est un excellent gel nettoyant pour le visage. L'odeur du ce produit est divin, il sent fruité il rappelle le kiwi. J'adore aussi la formule du produit, ça prend pas beaucoup pour laver son visage et le cou au complet. La formule est très douce, mousse bien et n'assèche pas la peau du visage! C'est un produit chouchou pour les peaux sensibles ou sèches. Moi j'adore ce produit! Un amour pour longtemps!

A Refreshment: Not for your mouth but for your skin

The packaging/bottle is wonderful as it has a twist open/close dispensener-very handy when going on a trip or heading to gym.
    The gel has a fruity/florel smell(Aveeno could lighten the aroma a dit.
    The texture is smooth and non-greay. It doesnt leave a film. The tingling means its working and drawing out impurities.

Updated On: April 01, 2019

I received as a free sample

Awesome product

The gel cleanser worked great on my dry skin. It took my makeup off with ease but was gentle on the skin. I really enjoyed using this #freeproduct. The smell was gentle, nothing harsh. Very effective on my skin type.

How it works

It was a smooth gel and only a tiny amount needed. It had a good smell and was not over whelming. The cleansing process was super easy and left a glow that lets you know your face is clean