Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

Amazing quality product

This aveeno maxglow product is very innovative and great product. Its cleansing quality is really amazing. I am so happy about results of this product. It leaves skin fresh and without dust. I love its fragrance too.its far far better than competitors in market.
    I recommend this great quality product to all those people who love their skin and want to keep it clean.

April 03, 2019

Je rachèterai ce produit sans aucun doute

J'ai adoré faire l'essai de ce produit . Il est vrai qui nettoie bien la peau tout en laissant un teint radieux. Je recommanderais sans aucun doute ce produit dans l'avenir a une de mes amies.

great product!

this was a nice, gentle gel cleanser. I found it made my skin feel clean but not stripped. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for something new to try.

April 02, 2019

Loved it!

I received this product to test for free. I am in love with it after using it for a week now! My skin feels so hydrated and soft. I highly recommend it to those needing a boost of hydration.

April 02, 2019

My new favorite cleanser

Received this product as part of a package for review for free from ChickAdvisor. I have to say I am really impressed! I have never used micellar waters/cleansers before and this was a pleasant surprise. I wear make up every day and I am always on the look out for a good cleanser - this one ticked all the boxes. It took off all the make up and dirt without leaving my skin dry and it had a very pleasant light sent. I particularly enjoyed that it was more of face wash - lathered and i had to rinse it off. I prefer the extra step - it made my face feel really clean. I will definitely buy it again.

Fresh face

I really enjoy this cleanser. It gave me a very clean face
    I noticed I had a definite glow when my face dried
    I don't think I will change the products I use now for the maxglow but I will continue to use this for the summer when I wear no make up
    I would recommend it for someone who is looking for an effective cleanser
    I suffer from acne and maxglow has not caused me to breakout

New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing

I got the Aveeno positively radiant maxglow gel cleaner to test for free. I have only been using for a short while but I love the product. It is easy to use and smells great. It doesn't dry out the skin and gives it a great clean. The only thing I don't like is that I still need to use anouther product to take off my mascara. Overall, great!

Gel Cleanser Review

This is truly a lovely product; it gently cleanses my skin and has a soft, non-irritating lather. Love how it didn't leave my skin feeling stripped and dry after cleansing. One thing I did find odd - but definitely not off-putting - was that the scent kind of reminded me of shampoo, just not as strong. I enjoyed using this gel both morning and night. Such a wonderful, gentle, and comfortable product for my skin!

NICE AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW MICELLAR GEL CLEANSER

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW MICELLAR GEL CLEANSER have a very light fruity scent which is welcoming and not overpowering. really lole the scent. the cleaning power is pretty decent and you feel clean and not overdrying. If you wear makeup, then you will definitely need to double cleanse first. otherwise, this is pretty good for morming or non makeup days ! This come out as clear gel and will foam up very nicely with a bit of water and without much effort. definitely will continue trying products from this line, thank you #chickadvisor to #tryit free!

My everyday facial cleanser

The Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Micellar Gel Cleanser is very much compatible with my skin. It did not give me any irritation at all. After cleansing for a few days, my skin appears less pale than usual.