Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 08, 2019

Great product to have on hand!

This is the first sleep mask I have experienced and while I was skeptical of wearing a mask while I was asleep, I didn't find the mask made any mess whatsoever. When I rinsed the mask off in the morning, I noticed my skin was velvety-smooth and had a fresh glow to it. I found the applicator very easy to use, and I like the fact of not having to rub in the product. Overall I think this is a great product to have on hand and use it to rejuvenate your skin!

April 08, 2019

Feels simply amazing

Applied before bedtime and woke up with amazing feeling skin I recommend it without hesitation. Use it all the time now! Will keep on buying it regularly.

Had fun with this one

I was impressed with the quality of this product when I received it to try from chickadvisor to test and got it for free. I liked the way it made my skin feel and the application wasn’t messy it was a nice mask and made my skin soft

So easy to use

Just as it states, it’s a no mess sleep mask. I apply at bedtime and it actually sinks in, yet feels a bit like a light mask. By morning it’s done it’s work and my face is much smoother and feels fresh and glowing.
    It smells pleasant and not overpowering at all. It’s easy to use and easy to use the wand to target the exact areas you want to apply the mask to. As I have combination skin, I prefer not to use on my nose.
    I really like this mask and since it does it’s work at night, it is easy to apply on a clean face and forget about it as it works through the night.

Innovative Product!!!!

I was intrigued by this product as I have not seen one on the market that is similar, however, I was concerned about the product being "messy" to use while I was sleeping.
    Luckily after trying it, I was pleasantly surprised that it really was 'no mess' especially with the paddle that is included for application.
    I applied the product twice a week (unsure of recommended usage) and found that my skin felt hydrated when I woke up!

0.7/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not for me

I received this product for free to give my honest review of it.

For me this product was terrible. After 4 days of using products from this line my face was a red itchy mess. I don't have sensitive skin or any known allergies.

Great packaging

I received a free product for my review.
    Application is easy with the silicon paddle, it's soft and works well with no mess. Fragrance is not over powering which is good with skin care. Peeling off the mask wasn't painful. The mask made my skin feel soft and hydrated.

Feels great on the skin

I like using overnight treatments because it's the best and easiest way to improve your skin. I liked the applicator on this, it was easy to use. The texture of the product was thin and it absorbed nicely into the skin, "no mess" is right.

I was sent this as part of the Chickadvisor product review club for review.

nice mask

I am glad that I can try it for free. It's so nice that you can leave it on for the night. You will see a fresh and hydrated skin the next morning. I would recommend it.

Yes please!

I can't believe how fast this product completely changed my complexion. It evened out my skin tone and made my face so soft. I will definitely continue to use this every night!