Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow no-mess sleep mask

I received the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow no-mess sleep mask courtesy of ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest and unbiased review #gotitfree.

This no-mess sleep mask states that it will help replenish and moisturize your skin while you sleep.

The sleep mask comes in the form of a tube and the tip has a silicone paddle brush attached to it. It also has a nice and light scent. This is the first time I've come across a mask like this. When you turn the knob and squeeze the tube it will dispense the product onto the brush and you can use it right on your face. It spreads the product onto the face nicely but for hard to reach areas or smaller surface areas I would use my fingers. It dries nicely and does not leave a sticky feeling. My face felt semi-smooth after the application and drying.

The next day I rinsed my face and it felt really smooth and has a slight glow. There were no irritations and I like the results.

Positively Radiant

I have to say I don't usually like to put on anything thick on my face at night so typically use a light moisturizer. I was a little hesitant to put on the Aveeno no mess sleep mask but surprisingly I wasn't bothered by it. I liked the texture of the mask and while it felt a little heavier consistency with what I'm used to I loved the fact that my skin felt really moisturized and protected. Waking up and seeing how my skin looked - bright and moisturized I have to say I'm a changed woman. I highly recommend this product.

3.2/5

Messy sleep mask

I received free from ChickAdvisor for review purpose. First, I was happy to receive it cause it just came in time when my Laneige Water sleep mask was about to finish. This one is half the price of Laneige. So I was ready to make the switch, if this one did what they claimed. I used it for continuous 5days. First off, the fragrance is amazing, if you are fan of fragrance full products. It's not too overpowering, just mild. The paddle applicator is hard to work with. Cause you have to press the tube and applying the applicator at the same time. So with next application, I let enough product to come out and then spread the applicator around my face. I have dry combination acne prone skin. Any time I use something new, I will have 1 or 2 breakouts. So I was happy that it's non comedogenic. The applicator in my opinion is unhygienic. The mask is lightly creamy and sticky feeling- not the oily kind, but gum kind only slightly. If you know what I mean. I noticed that it takes 10-15mins to absorb,but it doesn't absorb fully. My skin did feel baby soft after only 2 application. But the absorbing, sticky feeling and the applicator, I'm still thinking if I should make the switch from my regular sleep mask.

so simple to use

I enjoyed testing the Aveeno Positively Radiant Sleep Mask! I typically use a night cream applied by hand, so it was a nice experience to test a mask by comparison. I loved the no mess factor as this product is applied with the paddle end piece, and makes is a mess free experience. I likes the texture and consistancy of the mask, and in the morning my skin looked quite nice and moisturized. I also like the natural ingredients that did not irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this no mess sleep mask!

I received this product free for testing purposes

Brightening and Hydrating

I always love a good skin mask and never had tried a sleep mask before. The Aveeno Max Glow no mess mask had a nice paddle applicator attached too it and was quite pleasant too apply. I did end up having too use my fingers in the end too get around my nose and lip area. I only applied a very thin layer on my skin and let it soak all in. I did notice that my skin did feel slightly oily but when I woke up the product absorbed quite well. No residue or yucky feeling too my skin at all. My skin did feel extremely hydrated and dewy which I really like.

The scent too this product was also pleasant and It was not over powering at all. Contains no parabens which is great as I don't use any products that contain this anymore.

This mask is great for those who like a quick mask and no need too wash off after. I myself like masks that I can wash off or sheet masks as I don't like the feeling of anything heavy on my skin.

#gotitfree

Overnight Dream

The Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow No Mess Sleep Mask was something I was hesitant to try. I was worried it would be uncomfortable to sleep and my pillow would need to be washed in the morning. Turns out there really is no mess and the mask works all night to hydrate and soothe skin.
    I received a free sample and have been using it 2/week to start and have noticed my skin is naturally glowing come the morning when I wash my face - it looks like I have a snapchat filter on but it's just my skin!

Hydrating sleep mask

I love using sleep masks because then I wake up with hydrated and radiant skin. The Aveeno sleep mask is great because it has soy and kiwi complex which moisturizes my skin. The applicator helps me to spread some product over my face but I find that I like to then use my hands to ensure I get it even. I haven't used a sleep mask in a long time so I'm happy to have a new one in my collection to use as part if my skin care routine.

I received this item complimentary from Chickadvisor. My opinion is honest and my own.

March 18, 2019

Extra exfoliation with this mask!

I love peel off masks and was very intrigued by this one. The scent was light and freshing. The application was slightly tricky. I did find that it felt kind of like glue going on the skin. Wasn't very pleasant feeling but it was alright once it dried. Peeling it off is another issue. It was slightly painful around the eyes, jawline and hairline. After peeling the mask off my skin was VERY exfoliated. It felt very soft, refined and felt amazing afterwards. Besides it being slightly painful I would still use this weekly as I was very impressed with the exfoliation power of this mask. I will just apply in certain areas next time and not my whole face. I did notice that this bottle is VERY small. I was rather sad that I had too use half this bottle too do my whole face. I do hope they can make a bigger size because the price point is pretty expensive for only 2-3 uses.

Great product, Few minor issues but I would buy again if the bottle came bigger or slightly cheaper.

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor and Aveeno. :)

Lovely product

Recieved this product to sample from #chickadvisor #gotitfree.
    Have used the product for about a week immediately before bed. I like the applicator and found the product went over the face well. As directed I left this on overnight. Upon getting ready in the morning my face felt hydrated and my skin was very soft. No dryness whatsoever after washing. I was actually quite impressed. My husband even started using it lol:). I will continue to use this product :)

Refreshing night mask

I've received this product for free in order to review it. #gotitfree
    I've used it 4 times at night time. I will start by saying that I don't find the applicator very useful(I understand their concept in order to avoid applying the mask with the fingers residues using an applicator)but the applicator tip the silicone one..doesn't feel very comfortable on my skin.The product itself goes on smooth, a bit too liquid leaving the skin nicely refreshed but at the same time a bit sticky(like most night masks) and with a very pleasant scent(that kiwi refreshing scent).
    Next mornings I did wake up with a smooth skin, but not really glowy.
    Made with some nice fruity ingredients I think this mask worths a try as a product.