Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.

March 20, 2019

Pas fait pour moi

J’adore les masques et je m’en fais plusieurs par semaine et les masques de nuit sont de mes préférés ( un petit côté paresseux). Au matin pas besoin de rincer seulement enlever le surplus. Malheureusement ce masque a asséché ma peau autour et sur le nez. Mais le reste de ma peau était superbe!

March 19, 2019

Pros & Cons..

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant MAXGLOW No-Mess Sleep Mask complimentary from ChickAdvisor! This mask helps replenish moisture and even skin’s tone and texture, much like the Infusion Drops are said to do. With their no-mess paddle applicator, it helps your hands stay clean while applying. I usually apply my face masks with a brush, so I don’t worry about my fingers getting dirty, but this built-in applicator only meant less cleanup for me!

I think of all the products in this collection, this one is my most mixed review. The paddle does what it’s supposed to, but it just doesn’t work well with me. It’s hard to get an even layer on your face, and super tricky to use around the grooves of my face (nose, chin, around eyes). I ended up going around my face with my fingers to spread it evenly. It dried within 20 minutes and wasn’t noticeable any longer. The other problem I faced was that I ended up scratching my nose about 30 minutes later and noticed the sleep mask was rubbed off in the process. I thought perhaps because it was still “fresh” that it was doing this, but in the morning my face looked like I had dandruff all over it! It even got in my hair line and wasn’t super easy to wash off – I had to use a face cloth to make sure I got it all off. Now, the good news.. my skin actually looks and feels SO moisturized. It’s been about 4 hours since I woke up and it still looks great, even with makeup over it. Is the hassle worth the end result?

2.3/5

March 18, 2019

Texture is not that great

The first thing I liked about this is the scent. When I applied it on my face, it was ok but after a few hours, it doesn't feel like it's sticking. I touched my face and the mask is kind of peeling. I've had other leave-on mask and it feels thick when you apply it but the following morning, it feels so smooth. But with this one, it feels sticky. It's a pass for me.

March 16, 2019

Don't Think I will be buying

Thank you chickadvisor for allowing me to test this product for free.

I have never used a sleep mask before and was curious how this would work. As the name states this mask was was easy to put on with the special applicator that is on the tube and you don't have to use your fingers. It went on easy and but I did not like the way it felt on my skin. After the first time I used this mask my skin was very soft but I also had a breakout. Not sure if it is related to the mask but I have not had one in a long time. Due to this I may not use this on a regular basis but I still would recommend

2.8/5

Undecided

Got a chance to try this product courtesy of chickadvisor, for an honest review.

This product has a slight scent to it as well as the other max glow products.
    The applicator was a little weird, but I liked not having to touch the product with my hand.

The mask is meant for over night but I’ve been using it during the evening because the first time I tried sleeping with it on I kept trying to rub it off in my sleep.

I have sensitive skin so it did end up being irritated and red For a bit, then calmed down. The price is not my favourite, it’s kind of expensive (coming from a college student) I just don’t think you get a lot of product.

Side note; it hasn’t caused any break outs on my acne prone skin. 👍

It's OK

I recently had the chance to try the Aveeno Max glow No Mess sleep mask product courtesy of chickadvisor.

Firstly, this product also has a scent like the other products but it doesn't seem as strong, I was able to tolerate this one. The Mask has a bit of an awkward applicator, I found it easier to just spread on with my fingers. The mask is meant to be worn overnight. It goes on relatively smoothly and doesn't leave you feeling tight. When I woke up in the morning it seems like there wasn't any product left on my face, so I assume that means it was absorbed as it should.

I haven't noticed any particular change in my skin from using this product. Perhaps that will change as I continue to use it. It's not drying or doing anything to create a break-out, so I will continue using it until it is gone to see if it changes my skin.

Enjoyed this

I was selected to try this for free in exchange for my review . I wasn’t too sure about this while looking at it , but I love how it has a paddle on it to apply so there is no mess ! . It was soft after applying some leave me with a rough feeling after , when I woke up my face was still soft . I would definitely purschase this in the future

2.3/5

March 14, 2019

Made my eyes water uncontrollably

I received this overnight face mask for free to try and review, and I was so excited! An overnight mask??? Yes please!
    The applicator thing on the packaging is different - it’s nice to be able to apply the mask without touching it, although I found it a bit tricky to navigate around my nose and eyebrows. I kept having to apply more to these areas. The mask itself is light and didn’t make my skin feel pinched like masks generally do to me. However, the instant I put it on my eyes started to water uncontrollably and wouldn’t stop. And I definitely didn’t get any in my eyes!
    The next morning when I washed off the mask, my skin did feel nice and smooth, however my eyes continued to water.
    I tried the mask again the following night, this time avoiding anywhere that could get near my eyes at all to the same end.
    Perhaps I had a reaction to this mask, but I will not purchase this again because of the eye watering problem.

March 13, 2019

Messy to use.

I was sent Aveeno's Positively Radiant Maxglow No Mess Sleep Mask for free in exchange for my honest review.

I think night time is a great time to rest and replenish your skin so I really wanted to love this mask. The product is supposed to sink into your skin overnight so that you wake up with replenished and moisturized skin. The tube comes with a silicone paddle attached that allows you to dispense and apply the product to your skin. It's a little awkward in areas around your nose, but overall it is pretty easy to apply. The product however, doesn't really dry, so it is easily wiped off if you accidentally touch your face. It really doesn't stand a chance while your sleeping, as much is rubbed off onto your pillow, clothing, and sheets. Even trying to apply it earlier in the evening or during the day, the mask feels cold and wet on your skin, which makes my skin itch and hard to resist touching. I think I would have liked this product better if it were a heavier (nutrient packed!) night cream that I could apply and rub into my skin at night time. This mask comes in a 50mL tube which I found for $24.97 on amazon.ca, which I think is a little pricey for this product.

Overall, I found this mask messy to use and I don't think I will repurchase once I'm finished this tube. I don't think it is a bad product, it's just not the right product and application for me.

A big thank you to @ChickAdvisor and @AveenoCA for sending me this product for free to test and review. #gotitfree #freeproduct #freesample #ad #tryAveenoMAXGLOW