Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.

Loved it

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW NO-MESS SLEEP MASK left my skin feeling awesome the next morning. Smells great but price is a bit much. I do recommend though. #gotforfree

March 21, 2019

I highly recommend purchasing this again

When this came in the mail I was so excited and I had to do a mask that same night, and its true when they say no mess, woke up and my face did not feel tight nor dry, I washed my face and the hydration and glow I had was so surprising. Would I recommend, yes, would I purchase this myself, yes. Highly recommend

Such a smart product

One of the things I hate the most about masks is how messy they are. This product has allowed me to love masks again! I’m so happy I received this product complimentarily because it has been a staple in my skincare routine. I put it on before I sleep and leave it on overnight. It leaves me with a glowy finish that preps my skin for makeup! Would definitely recommend.

Overnight dewy skin

This No-Mess sleep mask has become one of my favourite products,i use it every night before bed and my skin looks and feel amazing next morning and it smells great.It’s like it says no mess which is perfect and after i washed my face in the morning my skin looks so radiant i just step out to work like that.

Awesome

Got this product free from chick advisor. I love the smell of it and feels so relaxing and refreshing. I would recommend this product to but again. Smell great.

Great sleep mask!

I love Aveeno products , and this is no exception.

My face is loving all this pampering to be honest.... this bottle has a paddle applicator and it goes on smooth and I just go to sleep! I wake up next morning to do my regular cleansing routine and that’s it!

I got this product for free to test but my reviews are my own.

Simple and mess free

I received the Aveeno Positively Radiant Sleep Mask for free for testing purposes. I use masks and sleep masks regularly and really enjoyed the mess free experience. In the morning my face was not irritated and my skin was moisturized. The smell of the mask is lovely, not too strong. I likes the texture and consistancy of the mask, and in the morning my skin looked quite nice and moisturized. I would recommend the Aveeno Positively Radiant Sleep Mask.

#gotitfree

Woke Up To Super Radiant Skin

This is really the most interesting unique skincare mask I have ever tried. I have never used a mask that you wear the entire night before, so I was so excited to try the Aveeno positively radiant maxglow no-mess sleep mask.

First off, the way you apply the mask is so unique and different. The applicator kind of reminds me of a silicon spatula. I love how easy it is to apply on my face without getting my hands covered in product, which can be very wasteful. Simply squeeze and smooth all over the face, so quick and so easy!

The mask feels so nice when you first apply and my skin had this nice cooling sensation that feels really nice. I've worn this mask for several nights now and I am so impressed with how my skin looks and feels. The mask is really easy to cleanse off in the morning and my face feels really smooth, silky and rejuvenated.

This is really a great product that I most defiantly will buy again, I highly recommend this product for the ease of use and the results that I've seen since using this mask.

Awesome Sleep Mask

I was slightly sceptical at first to use a wash-off face mask that stayed on overnight, but after trying it I was pleasantly surprised. The mask was non-greasy and did not rub off all over my pillow. It was easy to apply and smelled amazing, leaving my skin feeling cool and refreshed in the morning.
    I would recommend this product if you are unsure about using an overnight sleep mask as it impressed me!

March 20, 2019

so moisturizing and also time-saving

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow No-Mess Sleep Mask free as a member of the Chickadvisor Review Club. Thank you very much.

First I have to tell that I fell in love with the packaging, it's truly very convenient and time-saving innovation! That spade-like tip on the tube allowed me to apply this mask very quickly with zero efforts.

This mask has a soft and fresh smell and it goes away very quickly. The texture is pretty thick but what I like, this mask absorbs into my skin very quickly. It's a huge plus as it doesn't leave any residues on my pillow. And also, sometimes, when I use other sleeping masks, even in the morning my face feels greasy. But this mask is different which I love! In the morning my face is very well moisturized and no greasiness at all.

My skin became very dry during cold winter time. But I am so thankful to this Aveeno Maxglow Sleep Mask. Day by day my skin has been getting more moisturized, and the dry patches on my skin are fully gone.

I would definitely recommend this amazing sleep mask to all my relatives and friends! Well done, Aveeno! It's perfect!