Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#3 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 30, 2019

Positively Worth It

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club: thanks ChickAdvisor!
    Aveeno has always been known for great quality products and I've always loved to try serums: after a week I saw great results on my skin where it was easier to apply make-up, my face seemed smoother and more hydrated. I definitely will recommend this product to my girlfriends and the value is worth it!

March 30, 2019

What a great idea

I was so excited to try this primer/serum out! It was silky smooth but left a slightly greasy feel on my face, that all got sorted out once I put my foundation on. Although I was nervous about the initial greasy-ish feeling, My makeup stayed on amazingly!

March 29, 2019

Good primer would buy again

I like this serum+primer.It goes on smoothly and isn’t sticky .Makes my skin more bright looking. Made my makeup go on more smoothly .My skin also felt smoother . The only thing I don’t like about it was the bottle I would prefer a pump or dropper style so I don’t waste product .Overall I liked it though

March 29, 2019

Good serum would buy again

I like this serum +primer .it goes on smoothly and doesn’t feel sticky.My makeup went on more smoothly after applying this serum. My skin looked more brighter.I like that it’s lighly scented.My skin felt softer. The only thing I don’t like is the bottle would prefer a pump or dropper style so I don’t waste product. Overall I like this serum though.

good glow

I usually do not use primer and always wanted to. I had used it once years ago and got rashes. But this product is very good. It did not bother my skin at all. So I am back to using primer again.

March 29, 2019

It works for what it’s worth

I’ve tried many serums and primers over the years and this being a 2-in-1 saves me some time in the morning... and who doesn’t love that?

The serum+primer is a pretty watery base, i love the dewy look it leaves behind once I applied my foundation over top.

The only downside is, not so user friendly, I wish it came with a dropper or pump of some sort! • •
    Rather than having to dump it directly onto my fingers or a makeup sponge! 🤔

Overall the product is a good one!
    I will continue to use it on longer days of work to see if it helps keep makeup on longer. Fingers crossed! 🙂

Thank you @chickadivsor for letting me try out this great product from #Aveeno for #free 👍🏼😃

Not sure yet

I’m still unsure about how I feel about this product: primers that I am used to are creams or gels, so that was my expectation. When I opened the package and it was an oil, I wasn’t sure how to use it. I’m used to putting on a moisturizer as well, so I wasn’t sure how that was supposed to work; to moisturizer first or not...... worried that my skin would end up too oily. I need more one with it to really develop a valid opinion.

March 29, 2019

Great product but made me breakout

The serum felt hydrating and my makeup went on smoothly. The smell is divine and felt 'clean'. However, I broke out into a rash the next day.

I was not a fan of the bottle design- if you shake the bottle (which you should so the oil and liquid mix), the liquid fall out when you open the cap. It is not designed for easy application

If you do not have sensitive skin and do not care for practical packaging, I would highly recommend

Its alright

This serum is fresh and light. It didn't come up to par with actual makeup primer but it did add a subtle glow. I used this over my moisturizer and under my primer.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Serum + Primer

This product that I recieved from Chickadvisor as a first time try free product was truly worth the experience. This clear liquid makeup primer I use everyday before I put my makeup on. It keeps make look fesh and helps the bright unique appearance last longer. Great scent and great product.