Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#4 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 19, 2019

awsome products

I have tried max glow and it was good even tho it goes on kinda greasy but it leaves your face soft and glowing nicely very easy to use I would recommend to ladies that wear makeup as the serum+base works wonders under your cover up. The gel cleanser takes away flaws but it takes a couple times but is wonderful a total must have ladies so I hope you get to enjoy

March 18, 2019

Feels very fresh on your face, smells amazing!

I am a fan of the Aveeno Maxglow serum+primer! It’s actually a pretty cool product, you shake it up to mix the layers of oil and liquid and then you simply pat a few drops onto your face. Super easy to add to your skincare routine. I tried it both before bed and before putting make up on and it is wonderful either way. At night time I put on a little more for that extra boost at night, and less product when it goes under your makeup because if you put too much on it makes your face feel pretty oily until it all soaks in. When used under your makeup, it really makes your foundation go a lot farther and go on very smoothly. The smell is super fresh, on the sweet fruity side it’s really pretty smelling. I love it. It’s a nice size bottle too just to slip into your overnight bag and take with you when you travel. I was one of the lucky ones to test this product for free in return for a review and I’m glad I got chosen, it’s a new favorite for sure!

Un miracle

Meilleur produit tout en un. Pour les peau mixte surtout c’est THE solution! Il hydrate la peau la nettoie et SURTOUT il élimine les boutons. La peau est tellement douce et brillante une foi le serum/base appliqué. Je le recommande x1000

#Cadeau

March 18, 2019

Bon pour la peau , facile d'utilisation

Excellent produit ! fait une peau douce et radieuse . Usage quotidien recommandé et favorisé . Petit format mais pratique pour apporter en vacances ! Je recommande tout à fait ! :)

Saskatchewan, Canada

Not for Combination Skin IMO

I was so excited to try this new line by Aveeno. The packaging, colour and scent is all so lovely. I was disappointed, though when I tried this product as a primer. I do have a very oily t-zone and there is no way I could use this under make up and not look really greasy. I did use it after bathing as a serum, and did enjoy the glow, but had to wash it off prior to leaving the house. I can see this being a great product for those with drier skin, therefore I still rated at 3 stars.

Great all in one

Aveeno positively radiant maxglow serum and primer in now part of my daily routine. It saves me time while providing me with everything I need to start off my day. It keeps my skin moisturized through out the day far into the night . I highly recommend. #gotitfree#chickadvisor

Dewy skin!

I have to say I am impressed with this serum and primer in one. I thought it would make my skin look oily but it didn’t . I looked fresh and dewy and didn’t melt my makeup. No irritation and great stuff in it for your skin.

2 in 1 !!!

Love having this as part of my morning routine! This is a serum and primer in one. I like that this is not silicone based. Provides my face with a glowy and moisturized canvas for make up!

Feel young again

Really love this under my make up as a primer. I do not where alot of make up so it works just wonders for me. I totally recommend this product to every woman.

Saskatchewan, Canada

This makes my face supwe glow

I usually don’t like the dewy look but this product is amazing it not only makes my skin look like it’s glowing. And I mean glowing not greasy. But it also primes my skin underneath my makeup and makes it last longer. I do find that when I shake it like it directs that when I open it, it tends to almost pour out like the seal isn’t right on the bottle. That’s the only negative

Updated On: March 18, 2019

Also forgot to add I received this product free to review.