Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#3 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

Éclat merveilleux

Redonne un teint de jour a la peau et permet d'illuminer le visage est vraiment incroyable . Je ne pensais jamais adorer comme ça ce produit ! Vraiment surprise . Aussi sent très bon

Get Glowing!

I was suprised how effective this serum/primer is on my skin. I worried that a serum would be too moisturizing and would cause me to breakout but that didn't happen. What did happen is my skin looked younger, brighter and felt so soft. I've used this serum on it's own and under makeup. I love how my fine lines seem to disappear (and haven't reappeared yet!). I've made this part of my daily routine and I love it.

Not a fan

I received this product to review from Chickadvisor.

I only had a week to test this so it is a first impression.

I was very interested by this biphased serum. But I was disappointed when I opened it, and smelled how strong this is. I don't like strongly fragranced items, and this is unfortunately one of them.

Another thing I didn't like about this is the design of the packaging. I found the cap very difficult to remove. The serum also gets around the opening and make it oily, which actually made the opening even more difficult. I don't look forward to try and open the lid each time.

The serum itself is not bad. After applying it, it sinks in quickly and that strong scent slowly goes away.

However, I find that it's okay in the result to be honest. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not sufficiently hydrated. I still need to apply more hydrating moisturizer in order to feel balanced.

I just really don't think this serum is for me and I don't think I would repurchase.

Light and moisturizing

I received this free for review for an honest opinion. This is a 45mL plastic bottle that you need to shake well. It has a nice fresh scent and it was easy to dispense from the bottle to the hand or fingers to spread it on. I used this before bedtime and it was comfortable overnight. I like oil based serums for my combo skin. No other issues with this, just be careful not to tilt otherwise it may spill.

Super sérum

J’ai essayé gratuitement le sérum & base d’Aveeno de la gamme positively radiant et je dois dire que ce sérum est vraiment efficace. Dès la première application j’ai remarqué que mon visage avait un aspect bien hydraté. Ma peau était douce et lisse. Son parfum doux et frais est très agréable. J’adore la sensation qu’il me procure et j’ai vraiment l’impression que mon teint est plus égale. J’adore

Two for One

I was kind of skeptical when I got Aveeno Maxglow Serum-Primer. I use both serum and primer separately but together I was unsure. To my surprise the really worked great together. Multitasking face primer and serum left my face with a glow and a smooth canvass to apply my make up. It is light and fast absorbing, I'm loving it. Thanks

March 23, 2019

The best serum+primer ever exists!

it is a very light formula and serum. its not greasy and does not make you feel if you are wearing anything. the best part is its perfect for people with active and busy daily routine who find it hard to apply too many products so its just all in one product.. if im doing makeup or not just works wonder to give me an amazing flawless skin through out the busy day and it smells amazing and so fresh i loved it and enjoyed it. i definitely recommend it!

Un sérum hydratant

Le sérum plus la base d'Aveeno hydrate bien la peau en douceur avec un léger parfum de kiwi qui donne une sensation de fraîcheur. Le produit s'agite bien dans la bouteille, mais lorsqu'on ouvre le couvercle, le sérum coule un peu partout, alors je n'ai moins aimé l'emballage du produit qui n'est pas pratique pour les dégâts. Sinon, le sérum glisse bien sur la peau pour bien hydrater la peau. J'ai essayer le produit gratuitement et je le recommande à mes amies.

March 23, 2019

Loving this combined product!

Thanks @chickadvisor for sending me this product to try for free and give my honest opinion. I regularly use a primer during the day and a serum at night. I was a little skeptical of having them combined but the results were a more even toned and smoother skin. It goes on a little sticky but quickly absorbed to allow for make up application. As the name includes it did sort of make my skin glow! I would consider buying again but the price point was a little high for a drug store product. I guess having the 2 in one would be the savings factor for me. #gotitfree #tryAveenoMAXGLOW

March 23, 2019

Very light weight and fast absorbing

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Serum Primer to try for free and I have to to say that I'm glad I got to. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not at first, but after using it for 2 weeks now, I have to to say that I'm really enjoying it. It is very light weight, non greasy, and fast absorbing. The scent is the same as the Miceller Gel cleanser from the same line; very light scent that is very lovely. My skin feels very nice with it under my foundation and it does not pill at all. Great serum primer combo for all skin types.