AVEENO Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser Reviews

The AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser's soap-free multi-action formula gently cleanses and hydrates. It removes dirt, oil, pollutants, and make-up without disrupting the skin’s moisture barrier. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, and ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, this cleanser leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and healthy-looking.

You may also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30.

La formule multi-actions sans savon du gel nettoyant hydrant d'AVEENOMD ULTRA-CALMINGMD, nettoie la peau en douceur tout en l’hydratant. Elle élimine les impuretés, le sébum, les polluants et le maquillage sans perturber la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau. À base de grande camomille ACTIVE NATURALSMD, un ingrédient naturel de la famille de la camomille, et d’avoine ACTIVE NATURALSMD, ce nettoyant laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante et lui confère une apparence saine.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 07, 2018

Recommend

I was pleasantly surprised with this product. My major complaints with sensitive skin cleansers are that they are so gentle they leave behind a residue so your face never feels clean afterwards and they don't work well to remove make up. This product does NOT leave a residue which is awesome. It's a gel cleanser that creates a lot of suds when mixed with water which I like. it removed all of my makeup no problem, even heavy eye makeup. It rinses clean and your skin actually feels clean afterwards. It didn't dry my skin out and didn't make my skin red or blotchy. The cleanser is from a good brand and includes some high quality ingredients. Overall, I would definitely use this product again.

#AveenoUltraCalming.
    *I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review*

April 07, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Loving this cleanser !

I am happy to have gotten this cleanser for free from Chickadvisor because my
    Cleanser was done and was looking to buy a new one! This is a really good cleanser. It does not make my skin dry and flaky unlike many other cleansers I have tried !

Would recommend!

I was able to try this gel cleanser for free! It had a nice mild scent and helped calm my skin after each wash. It didn't strip my skin of moisture which some harsher cleansers can do. This one kept my face nice and silky afterwards. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to family and friends as it is affordable and works well too. I am overall happy with the product and would get it myself again. (:

April 06, 2018

Parfait pour les peaux sensibles et sèches

J'ai apprécié le produit et le résultat. Parfait pour ma peau sensible. Je J'ai pas senti d"irritation et aucune démangeaison. Résultat impeccable et texture douce. Je recommande. Merci pour le cadeau chickadvisor

Wonderful

This cleanser is great! It didnt leave my skin feeling dry so its definitely hydrating! You dont need to use too much to get a good lather so this cleanser should last aprox 6 months. I recommend this product for all skin types if you are on a budget or just dont know where to start.

April 06, 2018

Incredibly impressed with this cleanser

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin, so I have a hard time finding a cleanser that

1) removes my makeup
    2) doesn’t leave my skin desert dry

I finally found it with this one though! It’s a very thick cleanser which I LOVE; a little goes a long way and it’ll last you much longer.

Not only does it removes all my makeup (yes, even mascara and eyeliner is gone without a trace!), but my skin does not feel stripped, dry and uncomfortable afterwards. I was so impressed with this cleanser. It’s as gentle as ones from Cerave I’ve tried, but even more effective.

HIGHLY recommended 👍🏻

Best gel cleanser

I got this free to try from chickadvisor

Wow. I am so surprised by how much I love this gel cleanser. Just suffered through a bought of horiminal acne so this came at a perfect time to try.
    This cleanser is a little thick and you don’t need more then a dime size dab. It lathers up so amazing. Didn’t irrate my skin at all. It’s by far the most gentle cleaner I have ever tried. My skin has never felt better. I now look forward to cleaning my face. This a great gel to have with a house full of teenagers as well. They all can use it I don’t have to worry about anyone having issues. This gel didn’t dried out my face. Left it feeling so soft and healthy. I also love that there isn’t any scent to this. This is now my go to cleanser. Thanks aveeno and chickadvisor for the amazing product.

Nettoie en douceur

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir gratuitement le nouveau nettoyant ultra calming de Aveeno. Le gel est très doux pour la peau, il nettoie en douceur sans irriter la peau et il est sans parfum. L'emballage du produit est simple et délicat ce qui représente bien le nettoyant doux pour la peau.

It worked for my skin

I received the AVEENO Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser for free from Chick Advisor for an honest review. I am absolutely in love with this Aveeno Ultra Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser! I've been dealing with sensitive skin my whole life. I have tried many different face washes for my irritated skin but the Aveeno Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser helped me relieve my skin irritations right away, my blemishes became less red and less noticeable right away, and my skin felt soft, smooth and well hydrated. This works just as well, and I like the fact that it is gentle, a gel with a little less runny consistency, and very lightly scented. It is quite calming, as the name would suggest. I'm very impressed with the quality and will be purchasing it in the future.

Nice face wash

I generally have dry skin during the winter months and have to switch up my skin care regime. I find my skin more sensitive to products when it's dry as well so AVEENO Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser really intrigued me.

It worked very well at cleansing my skin (as well as removing my makeup at the end of the day, even though that's not one of the main characteristics of it). It lathers nicely and rinses off without leaving any residue. My skin felt moisturized and clean afterwards, not tight and dry like with other products I've used.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has issues with dry or sensitive skin.

**I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.**