AVEENO Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser Reviews

The AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser's soap-free multi-action formula gently cleanses and hydrates. It removes dirt, oil, pollutants, and make-up without disrupting the skin’s moisture barrier. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, and ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, this cleanser leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and healthy-looking.

You may also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30.

La formule multi-actions sans savon du gel nettoyant hydrant d'AVEENOMD ULTRA-CALMINGMD, nettoie la peau en douceur tout en l’hydratant. Elle élimine les impuretés, le sébum, les polluants et le maquillage sans perturber la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau. À base de grande camomille ACTIVE NATURALSMD, un ingrédient naturel de la famille de la camomille, et d’avoine ACTIVE NATURALSMD, ce nettoyant laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante et lui confère une apparence saine.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 24, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Skin felt smooth and soft after using

I love the aveeno range and this product was great, particularly as my skin can be sensitive. It was soothing and gentle and left my skin feeling clear, hydrated and soft which is a bonus. It can be expensive but a little goes a long way and it lasts ages.

July 15, 2019

Gentle gel cleanser, fragrance free!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review.

I got a chance to try the Aveeno Ultra Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser, and I thought it was pretty good. This is nice to use at the end of an overwhelming day because it has no fragrance- sometimes that is such a nice part of a night routine. I didn't really feel like it moisturized my skin or helped even the skin tone. But it was still worth it.

May 09, 2019

Pretty Good.

This product cleans well without stripping all of the moisture from my face and is gentle on my combo skin. It's a clear gel formula and only a little bit is needed, about a pea to wash my face.

April 04, 2019

Worth a try!

I'm the willing to try anything person. I always try to switch things up seeing if I can find/do better. However this product I will religiously buy. This is then only cleanser I will use. I have very very dry skin and this product does not dry me out. This product is not overly priced and will last me months (using 2x a day) it's really a 10/10 if you have dry sensitive skin. I won't even bother to try anything else.

April 03, 2019

j'adore

j'ai adorée ce nettoyant en gel de aveeno. il nettoie tout les impuretés tout en laissant la peau douce et propre. j'adore l'odeur et l'effet calme et rafraîchissant qu'elle me laisse sans irrité ma peau. je rachète c'est sur.

July 23, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I will continue to buy this product

I originally purchased this because I have rosacea and dry skin. Within about a week the redness had significantly decreased. The dryness is better as well but there was not as significant an improvement as I saw with the redness.

3.2/5

May 03, 2018

AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING HYDRATING GEL CLEANSER

I like the consistency of this gel cleansing product, it feel delightful on the skin. Its price is good, quality good, but again...didn't work wonders with my skin type.

3.2/5

May 01, 2018

SKIN SO CLEAN!

Aveeno ultra-calming face wash left my skin feeling so clean and soft. I noticed a difference in my skin after the first 2-3 washes. I will be buying this after I run out! It’s amazing.

April 30, 2018

Love it!

Thank you ChickAdvisor review club for sending me this goodie to try for free!!!

I used this cleaner twice a day for a week and noticed my skin tone improved! It was gentle yet still did a great job of removing dirt, oil and even the most stubborn mascara! The scent was light and fresh and it lathered and rinsed wonderfully! A little
    Squeeze went a long way so for economic value this is also a great buy! I’ll for sure use it again!

April 28, 2018

Great for cleansing sensitive skin!

I received the Aveeno Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product review club. I am always looking for a cleansing gel (no soap for my sensitive skin...way too drying) and was happy to find that Aveeno's is not only soap free, but fragrance free and hypoallergenic. It lathered up with very little water, and managed to take off a full day's worth of makeup, dirt and debris with ease. It left my skin feeling super clean, but most importantly not dry or dull. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.