AVEENO Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser Reviews

The AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser's soap-free multi-action formula gently cleanses and hydrates. It removes dirt, oil, pollutants, and make-up without disrupting the skin’s moisture barrier. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, and ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, this cleanser leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and healthy-looking.

You may also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30.

La formule multi-actions sans savon du gel nettoyant hydrant d'AVEENOMD ULTRA-CALMINGMD, nettoie la peau en douceur tout en l’hydratant. Elle élimine les impuretés, le sébum, les polluants et le maquillage sans perturber la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau. À base de grande camomille ACTIVE NATURALSMD, un ingrédient naturel de la famille de la camomille, et d’avoine ACTIVE NATURALSMD, ce nettoyant laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante et lui confère une apparence saine.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 24, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Skin felt smooth and soft after using

I love the aveeno range and this product was great, particularly as my skin can be sensitive. It was soothing and gentle and left my skin feeling clear, hydrated and soft which is a bonus. It can be expensive but a little goes a long way and it lasts ages.

July 15, 2019

Gentle gel cleanser, fragrance free!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review.

I got a chance to try the Aveeno Ultra Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser, and I thought it was pretty good. This is nice to use at the end of an overwhelming day because it has no fragrance- sometimes that is such a nice part of a night routine. I didn't really feel like it moisturized my skin or helped even the skin tone. But it was still worth it.

July 05, 2019

Smart Buy

This product is really good and works very well on a combination skin type by using this product it will reduce the redness and takes away the rash and ichy feeling makes you feel bright active and confident.

May 09, 2019

Pretty Good.

This product cleans well without stripping all of the moisture from my face and is gentle on my combo skin. It's a clear gel formula and only a little bit is needed, about a pea to wash my face.

April 04, 2019

Helped me with redness

I was looking for a way to reduce some redness on my face and I decided to try this product. I think it helped in the sense that it is a lot less agressive than what I was previously using, I feel that my skin is a lot less dry right after washing my face.

April 03, 2019

j'adore

j'ai adorée ce nettoyant en gel de aveeno. il nettoie tout les impuretés tout en laissant la peau douce et propre. j'adore l'odeur et l'effet calme et rafraîchissant qu'elle me laisse sans irrité ma peau. je rachète c'est sur.

March 22, 2019

Dried out my skin!

I really like the smell of the product and was excited about it's different claims. Unfortunately, it caused my already dry skin to lose hydration and would make my skin uncomfortable even after I moisturized. Unfortunately would not recommend.

January 20, 2019

YES! THIS PRODUCT WILL BE ADDED TO MY FAMILIES TOILETRY LIST

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND IT AROMA AND DEEP DOWN CLEAN INVIGORATINGLY FRESH FEELING!! IT EXHILERATES MY FACE! AND MAKES MY SKIN CLEAN AND VIBRANT! THE COST IS VERY AFFORDABLE. AND ITS A GREAT PRODUCT, ALL AROUND.

October 22, 2018

Gel cleanser for sensitive skin

Aveeno ultra-calming gel cleanser was gentle on my skin. It cleaned my skin of my makeup and didn't leave it irritated or dry. It is fragrance free and it left my skin felling soft and smooth. and It cleared up my redness

September 21, 2018

I use this product faithfully! Love it!

Works great leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I recommend this product 5 stars!
    My skin has never looked healthier most cleansing products irratate my skin this product is gentle and left no redness or itch