Avène Hydrance Optimale Light Hydrating Cream Reviews

Ranked #658 out of 1267 in Facial Lotions & Creams

December 24, 2016

The cream is very effective in moisturizing my skin : I haven't seen my skin quite this healthy in a long time. It's an overall very good product in terms of effectiveness and quality.

September 09, 2016

This is my day to day skin care. I use since 2009... My skin is always nice a soft. this cream help my skin to stay balance all the day. I my skin is normal to mixte and sensitif...
    the price is very for a skin care cream as sometime that can be very $$$$.

June 30, 2016

i bought this moisturizing cream for $50 but it turns out not good at all. my face is still dry and sensitive. not worth the pricey tag at all. when i used it the feeling on my skin is not good and afer using it shows no improvement on my sensitive skin. i guess the ingredients is not good or it's simply not suitable for me....

October 21, 2015

I bought this because apparently it was the best cream for dry skin and you just needed a dab of the product, well I am really disappointed. It was a huge waste of money, my skin is still dry and flaky and I have been using this product every day after my shower and before I put makeup on. It is really expensive and doesn't contain a lot of product either . I've had way better results with cheaper face cream

March 21, 2015

I use this as a daily moisturizer since it´s so light and good as a base for makeup. Also this brand is good if you have crazy sensitive skin like mine, which can not handle many products.

October 23, 2014

This is a beautiful, lightweight moisturizer for normal to combination sensitive skin. It has the classic Avène scent and leaves the skin fresh, prepped and ready for makeup. I only wish it had some SPF! I do believe they have the same cream with SPF.. should try.

Urban Decay Naked Palette

gadzooks added a new review for
    Dickies Work Gloves

Black Diamond Cheesestrings

Bb Cream Tinted Cream

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Best laundry detergent

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Bates motel