avon anew clinical eye lift pro
Good

avon anew clinical eye lift pro Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 410 in Eye Cream

March 29, 2017

Wow! This product is great!
    It's easy to apply, absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving a greasy appearance or feeling.
    You can feel the skin firming up where you applied the product.
    Doesn't burn or sting your eyes.
    I noticed significant change in my under eye area within 4 days of using daily.
    All in all, an amazing product!!! Results you can notice!!!

October 06, 2016

Always on sale, it's amazing
    It's very effective and affordable, very easy to use, got few people to try it already, you can easily find it too, love ❤❤

January 20, 2016

I am on my 6th (or more) container of this eye cream. I have been using it for several years and have been very satisfied with the results. The gel for the eye lid is easily applied and leaves lids looking firmer yet dewy. The thicker cream for below the eye is enough like a balm that it feels smoothing and comforting. It is my belief that the gel formula is minimizing wrinkles. I have tried many, many other eye creams and this is my favorite!

July 04, 2015

This product contains an eye gel for lids and an eye cream for under eyes. Both are extremely hydrating and feel great. Not sure I love the dual product, but both are department store quality at a reasonable price.