Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#3 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Loved these wipes!

i really enjoyed these wipes I got to try for free thanks to Family Rated and Chick Advisor! I will definitely purchase these again and they left no residue on baby at all!

Babyganics Baby wipes

Not only are Babyganics baby wipes gentle enough on my baby’s sensitive skin they are also strong and durable. You only need one wipe to get the job done. They are also scent free and made with quality plant based ingredients.

Really nice!

I'm very glad I had the chance to try this freebie! It's definitely worth it. Even though they are "unscented", I still got a tiny bit of a scent to them, but definitely very faint (maybe I have a really good sense of smell). They're very soft, definitely baby friendly, resistant too, don't rip whatsoever. I certainly do recommend these (:

January 31, 2019

Thick, durable and work like a charm!

These wipes are amazing!
    My daughter has sensitive skin, so I always worry about trying new products. We've had no breakouts/rashes after 5 days of use.
    Babyganics wipes are thicker than our usual brand, more durable and I found that I use less with diaper changes.

January 30, 2019

My favourite baby wipes right now

These baby wipes were amazing, not only did they clean super well, were soft and gentle i used them on myself too! I usually am very sensitive too many products but these wipes really removed my make up and cleaned my dirty hands as well as taking care of my babies messes. They do not have a harsh scent at all and my baby did not react to the product in any way which is a plus.

Definitely worth getting

I tried out the wipes with my 3 week old baby and love how well they work from cleaning spit up and being her ears, to cleaning her bottom. They were extremely effective and got the job done with 1 wipe. I loved everything except for the smell which was strange since it said fragrance free on the packaging. If they offered more scents I would definitely buy these!

Amazing product

I am glad that these wipes are scent free. I like how the product is made out of plant based and natural ingredients. These are very gentle and hydrating. I would highly recommend it and I would purchase it as well. Overall these wipes are very effective.

Thanks, Family Rated for giving me the chance to try this product. #gotitfree #Family Rated #tryBabyganics

Good wipes

I was sent the Babyganics Baby Wipes for free from FamilyRated to test out and review. I love that these wipes are made with select organic ingredients, and are plant-derived. They are also made without parabens and phthalates, and are free of artificial dyes and fragrances. The wipes come in a large pack of 80 generously sized wipes, and are also nice and thick. They are soft against the skin, and don't stretch or fall apart as you use them. The are unscented, and leave the skin feeling clean without any residue. The packaging is also very cute, and I like that the plastic flap is made of a thicker plastic (not just a sticker) which makes it easy to use and doesn't lose its shape so it seals well.

I would definitely repurchase and recommend to friends and family as well. Thanks to @FamilyRated and @Babyganics for sending me this product to test and review. #GotItFree #tryBabyganics #FamilyRatedClub

Good Natural Wipe Option

I am fairly loyal to a different brand of wipes because they hold up to the mess and work well for us, but I was more than happy to give the Babyganics Baby wipes a try. The wipes work well – maybe not quite as strong as I liked but they did the job and didn’t cause any irritation or discomfort. I feel like the fragrance free is a bit debatable? I think most wipes have some kind of smell to them, these ones included.

I would recommend this product to friends in need of a good natural wipes option and would buy it again if I needed more. I received this Babyganics product for free as part of Family Rated.

Thin but gentle!

I did really enjoy this product that I received free in exchange for review. I found the wipes to be super soft, albeit a bit thin in comparison to my usual wipes. I loved that they are scent free and organic and they were incredibly gentle on my daughter's skin. I found that I used more wipes than usual for dirty diapers. The combination of moisturizing oils in the wipes and safe ingredients made me very comfortable using them on her face and hands; especially handy because we are dealing with a bit of a cold in our home. I really would recommend this product to friends as I was very happy with the wipes and value for price.