Babyganics Bubble Bath - Fragrance Free Reviews

There’s serious cleaning and skincare going on here. Thick, soft, bubbles gently cleanse from head to toe and rinse clean.
  • With plant-derived and certified organic ingredients and other ingredients chosen with your baby's skin in mind
  • Tear-free
  • Non-allergenic
  • Pediatrician- and Dermatologist-tested
  • Product not tested on animals
  • Plant-derived fragrance
  • Formulated without: parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes

Babyganics bain moussant sans parfum est une mousse onctueuse et douce nettoie en douceur de la tête aux pieds et se rince facilement.
  • Avec des ingrédients biologiques certifiés d’origine végétale et d’autres ingrédients choisis avec soin pour la peau de votre bébé
  • Sans larmes
  • Non allergène
  • Testé par des pédiatres et des dermatologues
  • Non testé sur les animaux
  • Parfum d’origine végétale
  • Formulation sans : parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, petrolatum, parfums artificiels et colorants

You may also like Babyganics All-Purpose Surface Wipes and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap

2.3/5

December 16, 2019

Not a very bubbly bubble bath

I was excited to try this plant based bubble bath. However such like the wipes I have previously reviewed there is an off putting odour. The bubbles were okay but did not last long in a warm bath. The upside is that the product doesn’t leave a ring around a tub like many other bubble bath products do and doesn’t make the water feel heavy in the sense that your baby may have oils or other such reissue clinging to their body after a nice bath.

Great!

I received the BabyGanics Bubble Bath free from Family Rated to test out and provide my honest opinion.
    I'm happy with how a little bit of the bubble bath goes a long way, with producing bubbles. They last throughout the whole bath. I'll be switching brands now. #gotitfree

The fragrance-less smell...

It's a great idea of a product, makes me feel comfortable and safe using it on myself and for my family. However, the fragrance-free smell, I don't dig. It seems to be less strong than other soaps that have a lot of fragrance, but the smell lingers on your skin and I didn't find it pleasant. It's similar to a petroleum jelly smell. Product, however, works well, does not give my any skin concerns or irritation at all.

December 16, 2019

Great value for the money

My kids loved using this bubble bath! Compared to other bubble baths I had to put half of the ammount of it to get the same ammount of bubbles. Organic ingredients and made for babies as well as for older kids are the reasons why I would purchase them again and recommend to others

perfect for sensitive skin

I have 3 boys all with sensitive skin. The baby has eczema and there isn't many options we're able to use. This foaming bubble bath is super bubbly with just very little soap. It doesn't leave the kids skin dry and love the fact that its free from harmful chemicals. It's great for their skin. I love that we have another option to use now.

December 16, 2019

Great Items for kids baths!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review and in fact, I was using this product already before I even received it. I love using these bubbles for my sons bath and I feel good knowing they’re free from toxic chemicals. I love the smell and the value is great. The bottle is large and you don’t need a lot to make a bunch of bubbles.

December 16, 2019

My son love this bubble bath

This BABYGANICS BUBBLE BATH - FRAGRANCE FREE, was good because it does bubble up nicely without the strong smells that worry me. It's now my son's bubble bath must use.

2.0/5

Ok

Bubbles didn't stay long, I wouldn't buy it again but my toddler loved it. It is gentle and didn't cause any rashes as most harsh bubble products do. Not really any smell which is good too.

Fun

My baby does not like taking baths very much, but with this it makes it much better and its amazing that its fragrance free since her skin is so sensitive and this works perfectly fine with her.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Lots of bubbles!

Such a get bubble bath! I loved using it for my son, it made bath time even more exciting. It bubbles well and I love that it’s fragrance free. I don’t have to worry about it irritating my baby’s skin while using.