Babyganics Bubble Bath - Fragrance Free Reviews

There’s serious cleaning and skincare going on here. Thick, soft, bubbles gently cleanse from head to toe and rinse clean.
  • With plant-derived and certified organic ingredients and other ingredients chosen with your baby's skin in mind
  • Tear-free
  • Non-allergenic
  • Pediatrician- and Dermatologist-tested
  • Product not tested on animals
  • Plant-derived fragrance
  • Formulated without: parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes

Babyganics bain moussant sans parfum est une mousse onctueuse et douce nettoie en douceur de la tête aux pieds et se rince facilement.
  • Avec des ingrédients biologiques certifiés d’origine végétale et d’autres ingrédients choisis avec soin pour la peau de votre bébé
  • Sans larmes
  • Non allergène
  • Testé par des pédiatres et des dermatologues
  • Non testé sur les animaux
  • Parfum d’origine végétale
  • Formulation sans : parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, petrolatum, parfums artificiels et colorants

You may also like Babyganics All-Purpose Surface Wipes and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 10, 2020

Love it!!!!

I’ve been testing this bubble bath for my 2 year old son for the past 2 weeks and it works amazing. Lots of bubbles. No fragrance or harsh chemicals and he has not had any bad skin reactions. Thank-you!

January 10, 2020

Like this for myself & baby!

Foamed up nice. Liked the product for myself & my son! The bubbles didn’t last long enough though. That’s the only downside to the product that I could find.

We absolutely love it

For every mom it is important to give the best products for you kid. I am constantly looking for organic products for my son. We absolutely in love with babyganics. Will buy it again. Thanks for choosing us

Very bubbly!

I received this product for testing purposes. This bubble bath is great and the bubbles really last through the bath. With other natural bubble bath, I notice it foams and then disappears after a few minutes. These last for the entire bath and don't burn the eyes.

January 09, 2020

My little guy loves these bubbles!!!

I got these free to try from Family Rated but these bubbles are great! My little one loves playing with them in the bath. They're fluffy and fun and I love that they're baby friendly!

January 08, 2020

lots of fun

We’ve got Babyganics Bubble Bath to try for free from Family Rated Club. It was so much fun for my one-year-old to take a bubble bath. I liked the product because it created a big amount of bubbles and at the same time it is organic, doesn’t contain harsh ingredients and fragrances. I will definitely buy again.

January 07, 2020

Good clean product

I received this bubble bath from the Family Rated Product Review Club to try for free. Sometimes my kids like bubbles sometimes they don’t. We tried these one night and I have to say they were great in terms of bubbles but I didn’t like that they were scent free. If you like scent free these are perfect. But I love a good smelling bubble bath. It was nice to know it was clean and not harsh on my kids skin and like I said there were lots of bubbles - they just weren’t for us.

January 07, 2020

Bubbles galore!!

My girls love this bubble bath!! It has a great light scent and isn't too thick!! It mixes easily with bath water on its own and produces tons of fun bubbles!!

January 06, 2020

Kids love it!

Kids love bubble baths, and mine are no exception. This product smells great, bubbles up well, and lasts long. I like using something that I’m not worried will be bad for my kids skin.

January 06, 2020

Super Bubbles!

I enjoyed having the opportunity to test out this bubble bath with my daughter! I loved that it was organic...as my daughter has very sensitive skin. She did not react to it at all. I used a bit more that recommended, so her bath was FULL of bubbles! She loved it and the bubbles lasted a long time :) I do like having some sort of scent in my daughters bath (as it is calming before bed time)…but not having a scent didn't bother her or myself at all.