Babyganics Daily Moisturizer, Fragrance Free Reviews
#3 in Lotions

A daily dose of TLC — plant-derived ingredients like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, and NeoNourish® Seed Oil Blend. It’s do-no-harm plus do-more-good all in one bottle. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or fragrances.

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

Great fragrence free moisturizer

I received this moisturizer as a free sample and after using it for around a week I really like it. The cream absorbs wonderfully and I really like that it is unscented. It is gentle and keeps the skin moisturized, especially during this harsh winter. My daughter has not encountered any skin irritations either.

February 04, 2019

High quality but a bit pricey

Love the quality off this moisturizer but not the price so much but with that being said I would still purchase because of its quality and ingredient list! I was pleased to get to try this for free so now I can have another great option to use on my daughter! Love how gentle and creamy it is! Great for winter! And being unscented it’s a great feature as well so it can please everyone!

Dryness begone

I recently received a free sample of the Daily Moisturizer from Babyganics to try. I was very pleased with it. It has a natural smell to it and not a heavy perfume odor which I was happy about. After applying the lotion if left skin feeling very soft and did not leave a sticky, gummy residue that some lotions do. It was long lasting and a small amount spread over quite a large area so a lot of the lotion is not needed. I will be buying this again and will recommend it to family and friends.

February 04, 2019

Best baby products I've used!

I love this moisturizer for my little one! Both his and my skin are sensitive, so any product I use has to work for both of us. This product does that very well.

February 04, 2019

Great Moisturizer for Mom & Baby!

While I enjoy the regular "baby" scented moisturizer this one is awesome even though unscented. Great on all the dry areas of your baby/toddler during winter and a great protective coating for your own hands! #gotitfree

A nice gentle moisturizer

The bottle makes it easy to dispense. The product is a bit thick and smears a bit upon application, so you really have to work it into the skin. Absorbs well into the skin, with no scent. Very gentle on the skin and leaves skin looking and feeling soft and moisturised.

Lovingly effective

#gotitfree
    I received this product for free from family rated to try and review!

Love, love, love!!!

My daughter and I both as you guessed, love this! She's so sensitive to so many things and I can't put just anything on her, so I was really excited when I was selected for this campaign. We used the whole routine, wipes, bath wash and moisturizer. This was creamy and made her skin soft and clean feeling. Kept her feeling soft and no dryness even in the winter cold. You can tell this bottle will last awhile and it's good quality. I'll continue being a customer after this is all used up.

Rich baby lotion

The timing of these products couldn't have been more perfect. My toddlers original stuff was running out and I decided to venture out and give another brand a try just for the fun of it.

One thing I've learned is to try to use products that contain the least amount of chemicals possible if not at all. Hence, when I saw this brand come out with its amazing claims I decided to give it a try.

So the lotion is fragrance free but there is a subtle hint of a smell which personally I din tmind as it wasn't chemically like. Also I do wish this was fragrant because who doesn't want a nice smelling kid.

My son has dry skin due to the cold harsh winters and I'm applying lotions on him a good few times in a day. The formula is not oily or greasy at all. Goes on nicely and drys out very fast. I loved how it didn't leave a streaky residue after applying the lotion which you are constantly rubbing in to go away. Overall I liked the effectiveness of this and found the lotion to be fairly light considering the use of all the natural oils. I also love how nice the packaging is and that it had a pump. Best part of this entire product, it's plant derived and good use of natural ingredients like Shea butter and cocoa butter.

This product was sent to me #complimentary by #familyrated for testing purposes

Gentle and hydrating!

I received a sample to try and share my experience.

My son has very sensitive skin, and this harsh winter weather has left it itchy and red in some spots. This moisturizer is thick and nourishing with no fragrance. There was a soothing effect. His skin is a lot less irritated and not bothering him anymore.

We will be purchasing this in the future. It is our new favourite!

Very nice light moisturizer

My daughter has very dry skin and its hard to find an effective moisturizer.

This one is fragrance free which is important and goes on light and silky. It doesn't feel heavy and cling to the skin like other moisturizers.

It kept her skin feeling soft. A great product for dry skin!

We received this free from Family Rated and would definitely recommend.