Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

Shampoo and body wash- Babyganics

Got to try this product for free .
    My son tried it and loved using the body wash. Bubble foaming . He has sensitive skin so lots of natural ingredients go into this that you can read . Fragrance free ! Yesss!
    It’s a 2 in one - shampoo as well. I use conditioner as well so had to use something else . Would have loved a conditioner to this brand . Overall good product. Natural and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean.

Wonderful Smell - Works Great

I love love love this! It smells amazing and made her hair so soft. :) I will definately be buying it again. No residue and no reactions with my little one.

Useful product!

I was able to try this product for free and was so happy with the results! I love two in one products as ot makes bath time so much easier but this one smelled great and when my baby left the bath he smelled great! I will for sure buy this product and tell all my friends and family to get some too! Thanks!

Love it!

I received this product for free in exchange for my review.

I love this shampoo + body wash! The scent is not overwhelming and makes baby smell nice after her bath. The formula is gentle and rinses away easily, which is important to me. It leaves baby soft and doesn't leave a residue. Very happy with this product!

Love it!

I really liked this soap. Having just tried out a different "natural" soap for my baby that I wasn't too impressed with, I was very happy when this one arrived for a free trial. I like that it has a mild and natural scent, and a good one at that!
    The amount that comes out of the pump is the perfect amount for my little one. She also had some cradle cap but since using this product it has gone away. It leaves my baby nice and soft and great smelling. I'm a fan!

February 20, 2019

Not bad - not for everyon

Full disclosure - this was provided by Babyganics for free for my review.

I love the pump and my son loved the foam feel. It lathered nicely and made bathtime a lot of fun.

The scent was just not for me. That could just be a preference thing but I found it overpowering. Would love to try a different scent though because it is a good cleanser and nice to use something natural for my toddler.

February 20, 2019

So easy to use and lovely bubbles

This is the first time I have used a foam bath soap with a pump and it is a life changer! It is so easy to clean both of my squirmy kids during the always hectic bath time. The formula produces a really nice bubble that also washes away easily and does not leave a film on your bath tub (read: doesnt make it slippery or dangerous).

Great stuff!!

I tried this product the day I recieved it.
    It works super well on my little ones' hair! It was easy to apply and REALLY easy to rinse out. Which can make a difference when you are trying to get 3 little heads washed!
    The scent was perfect. Not to strong and no too weak either.

Love the smell

We love his product. It smells so nice and leave my kids with clean skin and soft hair. We sometimes have issues with dryingnskin here is Calgary but have had no issues at all with Baby organics and love it. I will be switching to this product as soon as I find it in the store!

February 19, 2019

Works Wonders

Both my girls enjoy using this product. We all loved the smell. The product made good bubbles and lathered really well. This is a product we would buy again as it did the trick.