Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

MMM! Lovely Organic shampoo

An organic shampoo!!!!! I was waiting for these finally something I feel comfortable for use on little ones, i usually use fragrance free soaps for my kid's dry skin, this product is great a shampoo and body wash gentle for skin with a nice scent! very smooth but nice calming effect!

Squeaky clean!!

I recieved this Babyganic product for free as part of a tester program. I'm happy I did because I love these products!

I really enjoyed using the Babyganics Shampoo and body wash product. I really liked that it was a multi use product which made it easier during bath time.

It cleans really well; both my 5 year old and 6 month old used it and it definitely cleans up dirty messes and makes them squeaky clean. Even I used it a few times to wash my face and was super happy to see that none of us broke out into a rash.

I would recommend this product to any new mothers who want to try a more natural product as It doesnt smell chemically and irritate the skin. I'm so happy I tried Babyorganics shampoo & body wash!

Great quality product

I got this #babyganics product as a free trial from Family Rated. It has a nice gentle smell, making me and my toddler relax. It's very soft when applied to the skin and easy to rinse off. I like the fact that this shampoo+body wash is mostly made of natural ingredients so I believe this is a better choice for little ones especially those with sensitive skin.

sparkly clean!

I enjoyed testing this product! I loved using natural ingredients on my little one, and it made me feel good about what I was using. It lathered perfectly, and did not have a strong scent. It was smooth and gentle on sensitive skin, and was great to use. I would recommend this product!

Gentle Foamy Clean

I received my #freeinthemail #babyganics shampoo + body wash for my toddler just last week. It's an amazing organic product that's gentle on the skin, tear free and fragrant free. My son loves it as the product came out in a foam solution which makes it easier to apply and quicker to rinse off.

QUality body wash

I feel safe using this product on my young children because of the ingredients. It is a more natural product, which we love! It cleaned well and was easy to use. I received this product free to try as part of Family Rated.

January 29, 2019

Like it but need more foam

I received this product free for testing and review. I do like the Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, it's gently on my kids skin, and cleans well, but i would have liked it a little bit more foamy. When they were babies i used to use the Cetaphil for sensitive skin but eventually changed it because there was no foam to make baths fun for them. Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash does the job well but again, baths are more fun when there's more bubble

So foamy!

I love how foamy this product is! Smells great and gets the job done. I got this product free for testing purposes. I would highly recommend this product to other moms!

January 28, 2019

Foamy body wash but I won’t buy it myself.

I got this shampoo and body wash complimentary to try. The first thing I noticed is that it is a very lightweight foam that is easy to spread over the body. The scent is chamomile verbena. It wasn’t that exciting to me and also wasn’t very noticeable. But that is better than a strong artificial scent. I love that it is tear free, that is important for baby shampoo. It also is free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum and dyes and synthetic fragrances. Although I noticed it contains phenoxyethanol a chemical preservative that can cause skin irritation and is a potential neurotoxin. For that reason I do not feel comfortable using this product on my baby. Unfortunately these preservatives are common in most products. I do like the fact that babyganics uses almost all natural ingredients. I think it is a better brand than most other store brands.

Love it!

I really enjoyed using this product. First, the packaging is everything a mom needs. The pump makes it for easy dispensing and it seems like no big deal, but it really makes all the difference. The foam texture of the prpduct makes it easy to use. It is light and airy. It makes just enough suds to wash babies haor and body. I appreciate that it is a two in one product, allowing for less clutter in the bath. I would repurchase this item. This product was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion.