Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

New Brunswick, Canada

Easiest baby application!

I love this babyganics shampoo! It leaves a faint hint of fresh clean smell.I love how you can use the pump top with one hand and out comes suds! Quick and easy to apply.
    I got this free to try, but will be purchasing more as soon as I can.
    Great product!

I like the foam!

I enjoyed this product quite a lot, except the smell. I know it’s not added fragrance and comes from the plant ingredients but I wish they could find some with less of a smell. We try to be a scent free home but as this is a wash the smell doesn’t linger too much after the bath. I did really like that this was a foaming product and found it a lot easier to spread around on my baby’s skin. It stays better in your hand than some slippy liquid products. Overall, it cleaned my baby’s skin well and didn’t seem to dry it out over any previous brands we used. Thanks for the chance to try out the products for free Family Rated!

Love it!

I received this for free in exchange for my honest review after using. I must say I just loved the light scent that this wash had. It was also really gentle and didn't irritate my baby's skin or eyes. Her skin was soft, smelling good and no issues after using. I used it a few times in order to fully test and I will definitely buy this again.

Very Gentle

I was very excited to try this for free in exchange for an honest review. I was very pleased with how gentle and effective it was. My son has long hair that can be tricky to brush but with this from head to toe it cleaned and rinse with ease. Having an organic option for bathing my little guy makes me one happy Mommy 😊

love babyganics

This is great for sensitive skin and my little boy loves the foam! this product has madenhine want to start actually cleaning himself! Also s3ems to do a good job of keeping the tears away when its time for hair to be washed.

Smells good

My girls like Babyganics Shampoo and Body wash Camomile Verbena mostly because it’s tear free and has a pleasant aroma.
    It’s very easy to use and needs only couple pumps of foam to wash hair. And this foam could lather to even more foam. I like it as a body wash but not as a shampoo as it leave hair very coarse and I need to use lot of conditioner after.
    Babyganics shampoo and body wash is free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes and synthetic fragrances. It contains nourishing seed oils from tomato, sunflower, cranberry, black cumin and red raspberry as well as aloe, cucumber and avocado extracts.
    I will definitely recommend it
    I received it free to try and review

February 05, 2019

Love a body wash that is good for baby’s skin

We received the Babyganics shampoo and body wash free from Family rated and we are excited that a new natural baby line is coming to Canada.

This foaming wash was easy to use and doesn’t take much to clean and lather baby’s skin. I enjoyed the smell and how it well it washed my baby’s skin.

I would recommend this product to a friend. I love that it is all natural and gentle and doesn’t irritate my baby’s skin.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product

I used this for bathing my 14 month old daughter and I loves it. It was very pleasant smelling and got my daughter clean quickly and painlessly. My daughter doesn't like getting her hair washed so it was convenient how this came out as a foam.

This product was received for review

February 05, 2019

Essential baby item, done right!

I am thrilled to see a new natural/organic product for baby hitting the Canadian market. Because you are sometimes limited at major retailers, I enjoy that there is now going to be another option.
    I am a huge believer in the 2-in-1 for baby (why buy two products when you can buy one that does both jobs?!). The camomile scent to this shampoo/body wash is subtle and light. I will not use heavily scented products on my baby so this is very appealing to me. The product had a nice consistency, I found it very bubble though. It took a little more effort to rinse but I’m willing to put in the extra work for a product with “cleaner” ingredients. Will definitely buy when I see it in stores!

Tear free

I like that this does not dry my kiddos skin out. It has a very 'clean' earthy scent and it foams well. I have tried it as a face wash as well and it left face face clean but not tight. I got this free from Family rated in exchange for an honest review and all the opinions above are mine.