Barbie 2015 birthday wishes doll Reviews
#218 in Toys

Good - 0

December 13, 2017

Wish it were not sold out

Tryied to buy this for my daughter few months back and unfortunately could not find anywhere as they were sold out still haven’t seen one as every time I do go I can’t find so beleave they must be good if sold out all the time

November 20, 2016

This is a beautifully and durable made doll with a really pretty evening gown on. My daughter begged me for months for this doll before I finally got it for her. It is well constructed and one of the most stunning dolls I have ever seen.

November 20, 2016

Barbie 2015 birthday wishes doll is a beautiful barbie and makes the perfect gift for any birthday. Our daughter was born in 2015 and this was the first barbie doll I purchased for her! Not only does it hold sentimental value to us but she will treasure it for years to come. If you are looking for a great birthday gift, this barbie is perfect!

January 31, 2016

I got this for my 3 year old niece who loves barbies and she absolutely loves this birthday Barbie and was really happy when she unwrapped it. It was a little expensive but it's something she will have for a long time so I think it's worth it.