Bare Escentuals 100% Natural Lipgloss Reviews
#417 in Lip Gloss

Shine naturally - without preservatives, parabens and artificial dyes. Our all-natural polish combines 100% pure bareMinerals with delectable ingredients such as Pomegranate Seed Oil and Honeysuckle Flower Extract. You'll never think twice about licking your lips again.

April 21, 2017

These are my favorite everyday lippie and I have several of them. They go on beautifully and stay on well. No fake overpowering scent or taste and I feel good wearing them knowing there are no harsh ingredients. They are very pretty on too not to sticky or over the top glossy.

January 06, 2012

i love the honey nectar colour - peachy pink. stays on and looks great no matter what i'm wearing. i was in two weddings in the last year and wore it for both (one brown and teal dress and the other black and white).

January 05, 2012

I love the smell of this lip gloss. There is a great selection of colors too!!

January 28, 2011

I love the glossy and Moisturizing finish it leaves, as well as the great color selection it has. There are colors to match any skin tone. The gloss has a nice, light taste. There's no need for lipstick or liner. I love putting it on, it makes me feel pretty and gives my lips a nice shine and enhances my plump lips.
    Only thing is that I wish the price was lower.