Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti Reviews
#61 in Gluten-free

July 20, 2019

Barilla-iant 🍝 👌

Perfect pasta 👍

It doesn't get all gooey and sticky like some other gluten-free pastas might

Actually prefer it to traditional wheat pastas

Good price, comparable with other popular noodle brands

September 21, 2018

Best Gluten Free Pasta out there!

Would buy again and again. Best gluten free alternative out there. My kids love it. Does not go starchy in the pot. really no need to rinse - I do though. Can't tell the difference.

September 19, 2018
    Florida, United States

Gluten free spaghetti

I have adding gluten free items to my diet slowly. I was not disappointed with this pasta. My kids didn't even notice that I had changed the pasta. It tasted just as good as the regular pasta.

September 17, 2018

love barilla

it's a good pasta brand and i love the gluten free spaghetti. it's easy to cook and easy to make a meal out of it. the price is reasonable, good value for your money, my family loves it

February 06, 2018

Basically the same as regular

I love these! I try to choose fluten free as much as possible nowadays and this is the brand i like for the price-quality factor. They are great for warm pasta however i don't recommand it for cold pasta salads because they get hard kinda like rice would which is normal as it has rice flour. They take a little longer to cook but the al dente is easely doable.

March 13, 2017

My husband is gluten intolerant and it's hard to find products that are gluten free and taste good at the same time! Barilla pasta is one of them, taste is amazing, texture is great, everything is much better than products from other companies. Even our kids love the taste so that's a big plus!