Bath and body works wallflowers

Bath and body works wallflowers Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

March 29, 2017

I bought this on sale online and ordered the spring flower design, in addition I ordered several of the tropical scents. It is larger than the glade refills and the scent seems more infused and lasts longer. I think I actually prefer this to my old ones! will be buying more styles for the house soon.

January 09, 2017

I love them how not expensive they are. They smell my whole house. They are great in big rooms hallways. They make my house smell great. They have nice smells I will always buy them. They are better than air wick.

October 23, 2016

Great lasting scent. Not too strong. Lots of scents to choose from. Pretty holders. Get them when they are on sale and use coupon. Your house will smell great.

July 10, 2016

I was given one of the plug-ins and some of the scents for Christmas. I loved it so much, I bought another plug-in a few days later! The scents are so strong, but not overpowering. They last much longer than drug-store air fresheners.

June 10, 2016

More recently I have gotten into more boutique and natural lotions and skin care products but one thing Bath and Body works always does right are their wallflowers. I do feel they are a little expensive and prefer to get them on sale or discontinued but I have one in my office, one in my bathroom and one in my room.

March 22, 2016

Ce que j'aime du Bath and body, C'est qu'il y a toujours des nouveautés et toujours des rabais! J'en profites alors pour aller réapprovisionner ma collection de wallflowers. On peut sentir une différence seulement 1h après l'avoir brancher. La maison sent toujours bonne et l'odeur dure longtemps !

December 16, 2015

Product Review
    I picked up 10 different scents of Wallflower bulbs from the $3.50 promo at Bath and Body Works a few weeks ago with a lovely decorative holder.

How it Works
    Twist the cap off the bulb, twist it in with the stick facing up (bulb side down). Plug it into the wall and ensure that the wallflower is not upside down or sideways as it WILL leak and make a big mess that you will have to clean up with kitty litter.

My Results
    The scents for these are amazing! I love the different options that they have. I bought a variety of scents (excluding food scents, because those will make me want to snack all the time!) I currently have Be Joyful and Thousand Wishes plugged in at my apartment.

You get used to the scent pretty quickly in my opinion. It's not that the scent "dies" you just get used to it. I like to switch the scents around from room to room so I don't get to used to it in the livingroom or bedroom.

They last about 5-6 weeks and stay just as strong as day 1! Tip: If you want to make the scents last longer, just unplug them from the wall and replace the twist cap while you are out of the house!

Overall Review
    Definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a way to make their home smell great! The scent selection is better than other brands, and there are testers in the store to try out the different scents!

I give this product an 9/10

Helpful Links

August 02, 2015

Love these little plug ins. Went on vacation for a week came home and my house still smelled like coconut even though the the jar was empty.