Bath and body works warm vanilla sugar body care set Reviews

Good - 0

April 03, 2019

One of my favorite.

Ces produits de chez bath and body works vaux l'or. Ils sentent le ciel. Ce sont les produits avec les meilleurs odeur que j'ai connu jusqu'à maintenant. Le seul problème, c'est qu'ils ne sentent pas longtemps, donc on doit en remettre souvent. Le prix est abordable et il y a souvent des spéciaux.

March 26, 2019

Will 100% buy again

Love love the smell of these warm vanila sugar products can not beat it, keeps on so you dont have to worry and will always keep you smelling good all day !

March 20, 2019

Amazing

First off, let me just say that this is my boyfriends favourite scent on me and ever since I’ve been using it. I love vanilla, so you can’t go wrong with that. It’s just an overall an amazing product; all of them. The scent is just perfect.

March 19, 2019

This is a must buy!

I highly recommend warm vanilla sugar body products! This whole set is amazing. If your looking for a body set that makes you feel amazing with a touch of warm vanilla scents this is it!! Even the body lotion scent will stay on your skin ALL day unless it’s washed off. This is a perfect gift for anyone who loves sweet scents.

March 16, 2019

Perfect scent

I have been using warm vanilla sugar products for years, and I love that it gives off the perfect amount of sweet smelling sugary scent. Never overpowering, it always leaves me feeling fresh, moisturized and sweet smelling.

March 12, 2019

Best smell I ever had

On my earlier years, I hated using hand foams and prefer using bar soaps since most of the hand foams that I’ve encounter was too smelly. I hate smelly, fruity so femininely scent even with perfumes. But when I tried this, I’m so in love on how soft and calm scented this is. Now I can’t leave without using any of these.

February 12, 2019

Vanilla sugar bath care

I have tried some of these products but not this one yet. I think this would be one of my favorites. Just the smell of vanilla and brown sugar in a bath body product. It would fantastic.

February 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

i would buy again

i would definitley buy this again..i love bath and body products and thos one is so nice ..Makes your skin feel so fresh and clean all the time ..love it

February 09, 2019

LOVE LOVE LOVE

This stuff smells incredible, I've always loved vanilla and this stuff is the top of the cake. Such a nice scent, honestly couldn't get closer to the real deal.

February 02, 2019

So relaxing

Love the scent of this so much. Have the sugar scrub and normally not a fan of things that glitter but I love this stuff!! Definitely need to find more before I run out!