Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Body Spray Reviews
#17 in Perfume

November 01, 2020
    West Virginia, United States

One of my favorite sprays

I’ve always been a stickler on perfumes and it’s been hard to find one I genuinely like but this spray has been my absolute favorite. The smell is amazing and everyone always comments on how great it is!

October 23, 2020

THE BOMB

This has been one of my favourite scents! From bath and body works and just in general. I feel like it does not stay as strong throughout the day as when first sprayed but it is still there. It lasts and smells great!

October 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I LOVE THIS SPRAY!!

I love this body spray so much! It is my favourite scent, hands down!! My sister and friends absolutely love bath & body works sprays! The scent lasts long too! I spray it before I go out on the town and it still lasts til I get home! Highly recommended!

October 22, 2020

Love Love Love

Im in LOVE with this product. It reminds me out awarm fall day with a cup of fresh vanilla coffee in my hsnd all while getting the aroma of sweet warm vanilla sugar.. So good I also hsve the vanilla shimmer that I have to hide from my daughters or I will never see it again.. :()

October 16, 2020

Awesome

I love this spray. Makes you feel all cozy and warm after a bath. I love the smell of vanilla and it lasts all day on skin. I will definitely be adding this to my bath and body list.

1.0/5

October 15, 2020

I bought this last month. This is not at all long lasting

Hey Fellas, this spray was not a good buy. Not at all moneys worth. I bought this smell and what I found that it was not at all lasting. It is EDT I guess

June 26, 2020
    Minnesota, United States

Body Spray

Bath & body works has the best body sprays. They have so many fragrances to choose from. It is hard to leave the store with just one. My favorite scents are ones with Vanilla.

April 04, 2020

Average product, doesn't stay long.

I bough it under buy 3 get 3 free offer. This one does not stay very long. It is not very effective as well,. Product seems to pricey for the amount of quantity as well as quality.

March 10, 2020

Beautiful

I loved the smell. It could have lasted a little longer but the smell made up for that. It was very soft but had a seductive quality to it at the same time.

March 02, 2020

It,s great I love it so much! I recommend it.

It smells really sweet and has a warm under tone. I love the way it reminds me of winter time, all wrapped in cozy blankets! I definitely recommend it to everyone!