Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

November 20, 2019

Our favorite candle ever

We have tens of those candles all over the house. The good point of them - when they are lit, the whole room fills with nice smell. They work forever and not needed to be on for too long. I am fragrant sensitive during the night and still have couple of these candles in our bedroom which we use before sleep.

November 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best candle yet

I love these three wick candles! They last forever and they give the whole house a great smell almost immediately! So pretty to look at as well! Usually if bath and body works have sales you can get a great deal too! As they are a little on the expensive side, but boy are they worth it

October 09, 2019

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Review

Okay, This is honestly the best smelling candle that I ever ever purchased. I've heard such amazing reviews on it, I just had to buy it. I only had 1 wick burning for about 15 minutes and this literally made my whole house smell sooo good, and I don't have a small house lol. LOVE this product, highly recommended!!

October 09, 2019
    Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

AMAZING!

I got introduced too bath and body works about 3 years! I’ll never look back. These are the best smelling products ever!! So worth the money, the smell lasts (feels like) forever! They last longer and smell better than Yankee candles. These are defiantly my favourite.

August 21, 2019

Absolutely Fabulous

Amazing product to use in the evening after a long hard day to help you relax and unwind, the scent really empowers the whole room and gives a sense of relaxation like a spa. Burns really well and looks nice in the room. My flatmates could even smell it in the room before I even lit it!

August 13, 2019

I love candles!!!

I love the three wick candles from bath & body works. They last such a long time! They have so many different scents to choose from. They always have great deals on them as well.

August 10, 2019

Good vibes with every scent!

Seriously the best candles I’ve purchased to date. Amazing quality, in just a few quick minutes the entire room has a new vibe as the scents are breathtaking. I love lighting one of their candles when I take baths or on rainy nights.

July 04, 2019

Love it!

The fragrance is amazing. It has burned down exceptionally fast. I've burned it 2-3 hours per night for barely under a week and it is pretty much used up. I would guess that it could last 3-4 more nights. There is one wick that won't light, so it's actually become a two wick candle.

July 01, 2019

Fresh Air

I am very sensitive in tems of smell.I love to make my house smells good especially after cooking.I used this candle to fade the unpleasant smells inside the house.I cannot believe it is very effective.Very recommendable.

May 31, 2019

Amazing candles!

I have used bath & body works candles for years! They are constantly coming out with new scents that smell absolutely amazing! This candle fills up my entire house with fragrance and I always stock up on my favourite scents. Right now, I’m loving the Champagne Toast scent.